Geneva Moderate Women's AMZ1022 Multi-Strap Collection Mother-Of-Pearl Stone Detail Dial Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Reliable Japanese quartz analog movement with sweeping second hand
- White mother of pearl dial with Arabic numeral details and stones at rest positions
- Soft, pliable, comfortable silicone strap with solid metal buckle closure, gold-tone alloy metal link bracelet,
- Solid all alloy metal case construction with brass pushers and stainless steel case back. Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches and a limited lifetime warranty!
- Not water resistant
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Infuse a hint of style into your outfit with a trend-savvy watch by Geneva. A grey silicone strap provides comfort for everyday wear while the mother-of-pearl dial and crystal accents add femininity to this casual look.
- Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.8 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B009EJ7DY4
- Item model number: AMZ1022
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Geneva Moderate|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||32 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Water resistant depth||33 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was considering keeping it just because I love loved the strap and it's comfortable to wear, but I returned it because I didn't think it was worth the $30 bucks I paid, especially considering how cheap the metal looked. I have a Timex with a real leather strap, glow in the dark hands, lightup face showing the date, and a nicer looking bezel, all for the same cost. IMO, this Geneva watch is closer to being worth $15 or $20.
Most recent customer reviews
Five Star all the way
Geneva Womens Watch
Love it, love it , love it. Much better than I expected for the price.