Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on December 12, 2012
The look of the watch was great. The reason I only give it two stars is because the instructions were vague so I had to look up on the internet to find out how to adjust the date. The instructions I found said I had options to pull the stop one click out or two clicks to vary from adjusting the time or date. The watch only came out one click to matter how hard I tried. I had to send the watch back.

I do give a big "thumbs up" to Amazon. They make the return and refund quick and easy!
on December 12, 2012
Not good quality, cheap plastic overlay on watch links, easy to come off. Arrived with one of the plastic overlays loose in the box. Sent back for refund.
on December 26, 2012
The watch wasn't exactly what I expected. It definitely fit the bill as far as band comfort is concerned. The face was also very readable. I was, however, very disappointed that the day, date, and 24-hour dials on the face of the clock are there for decoration only. I plan to keep the watch because it fits most of my needs, but was definitely looking forward to having those little extras. Won't recommend it.
on January 13, 2013
I liked the way the item looked online, and the price was fabulous. It showed up and is just as I anticipated. It's a fun watch with a color that works with many outfits.
on January 18, 2013
This watch looks beautiful on my wife's hands,though a tad over-sized. It exceeded our expectations.Recommended for its looks and color.
on December 19, 2012
Nice watch for the price. I will write a full review once I have had it a while. Update after Christmas this was a gift for my self.
on February 22, 2013
Just really don't like the "bubble effect" crystal plain and simple and you can't tell or see it on line.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.