Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 26, 2012
The watch is a great price for the quality I wanted. I did not want a hugely expensive watch,but I wanted a lovely piece for my daughter to wear with jeans,or slacks at a reasonable price.It is a beautiful piece and is large enough to actually see the time piece to tell time.The watch is quite a good quality for its inexpensive price tag. My daughter actually really liked the watch and it is a striking time piece. Several women friends have asked her where she got this as they want one as well. It is a quality watch that looks like a much more expensive watch. It is lovely and was just as it was advertised. It was also as big as it appeared and we were very impressed. I will purchase several more.
on December 11, 2012
I dont usually review things, which isnt very nice because i depend on reviews for purchases online, but I felt I had to review this one! I opened this watch and it is so pretty! It does have a large face and with rim option with the crystals is a little "blingy" but it is beautiful! The rose gold is shiny and the crystals really sparkle! The black stripe really tones it down though so it is reasonable for everyday wear! I cannot wait to wear my christmas present to myself!!
on December 13, 2012
VERY CUTE WATCH, EYE CATCHING, THE ROSE GOLD COLOR IS JUST PERFECT AND NOT TOO STRONG. GREAT PRICE AND FAST DELIVERY(PAID EXTRA FOR 1 DAY SHIPPING BUT WORTH IT) SO FAR GETTING COMPLIMENT WHEN I HAVE IT IN. WILL RECOMMEND THIS ITEM. NOT TOO BIG,JUST A RIGHT SIZE, YOU WON,T REGRET IF YOU GO FOR IT AND PURCHASE.
on December 5, 2012
I first saw this product in the Black Friday Lightning deals section. This watch was selling for $19.99. I wanted to gift this to my wife on her birthday and believe me once I received the product she was amazed by the build quality.

There are two additional faces that comes with the package which can be worn in contrast with different dress or as per ocassion.

The only concern is the body is a bit bulky and the dial is a bit large; Look wise it is fantastic; I would highly recommend other for purchase of this item.
on January 8, 2013
Very pretty and I like the changeable bezel. You can have it with more or less "bling" depending on mood.
on December 16, 2012
Cannot review watch since I have not seen it yet. I guess this is a Christmas gift from my husband. It does however look very pretty and I can't wait to see it on my arm.
on January 5, 2013
For $20 this is definitely money well spent. It would be nice if it was rose gold throughout cause its not. The chains are yellow gold and the face is the only thing that's rose gold. From afar though its hard to tell the difference. All in all im quite happy.
on December 20, 2012
The watch is very nice, looks nice, appears to have decent quality, however, the face is much larger than I would expect for a woman's watch - looks more like a small men's watch in size.
on December 11, 2012
I love this watch! Looks great with any outfit! Love that it adjusts to a different size. Great price too!
on December 13, 2012
My mother loves this! She loves switching the rims out each day to go with her outfit, it's awesome! she loves that it's big so she can see it better or tell if it's on her wrist or not.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.