Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 9, 2014
This one has a great style and bright orange color.
Geneva watches are always a great value for the price.
My wife absolutely loves any of the jelly/silicone ones.
I think she has every color made. They look like much more expensive
watch than they are. The batteries are pretty easy to replace.
I've had the front glass pop off of the watch once, but an easy
fix with a little super glue.
on September 27, 2017
Love it, packaged ok and on time! I had read some bad reviews and good ones, so far it's working great for the price it was.
on October 25, 2013
For a cheap watch, it is cute. I'm a volunteer for Search and Rescue, and wanted an orange watch without spending a bundle. This works great.
on December 26, 2012
I have Multiple Sclerosis and am the Team Captian for "Brenda's MS Strollers". I am always on the lookout for special items in the color Orange and Black. This was just what I was looking for and it was exactly as described and looked in the picture. I hope to purchase more.
on September 30, 2017
Nice watch! Beautiful color! Very low price! Thanks!
on March 13, 2017
Love the color and it for perfect
on May 14, 2015
My first Geneva Watch was red and lasted over a year. The second hand fell off after a few months but it continued to keep time. Then the dial broke off but it was on the correct time and continue to work for a few more months until the second had became lodged between the 2 other hands.

This Orange Geneva watch lasted less than 5 days...
on August 27, 2017
no good
on March 19, 2014
This is one of the coolest watches in my collection..The rubber band is so comfortable and has a easy to read dial. It came packed very well and way ahead of time that it was suppose to arrive. I am so impressed on plan on ordering more in the future.
on January 19, 2017
The watch took forever to arrive. The battery was junk when I got it. The back won't stay on after taking it off to see what battery I needed to replace it. Not worth the wait or price.