Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2 PACK Geneva Rose Gold Plated Classic Round CZ Ladies Boyfriend Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on July 8, 2015
As a former jeweler these are a great value!

As these great and long lasting watches? In a one word - no. However they are only about $4 a piece and should last you wearing them 25-30 times. So as a special watch for some special occasion they are great. As a every day watch they fail. IF you wear them every day you will be lucky to get 2 months out of them. Since there are two of them and if you wear them sparingly they should (both together) last you close to a year. I consider that a deal - $8 for nice looking watches for a year - that's hard to beat!

So if you understand what you're buying it's a good deal. I would rate them a pretty good 7.5 to 8.0 out of 10 - good for occasional use but NOT for everyday use.
on May 21, 2015
I really like these! They are so pretty in person however they are large! I know they are suppose to be a little loose but I had to bring them to a jeweler to get them to make it a bit smaller. Other than that they are AMAZING especially for the price!
on January 6, 2015
I thought the watches would come thicker & heavier ,you get what you buy i would not recommand anyone to gets these ,honestly they are pretty but really not what i expected :/ i had boughten them for me & my bestfried but i rather look for other kind of watches.
on August 6, 2016
This watch set is awesome! And the price you can't beat it ! The watches are nice and light weight and super cute! I actually gave one to my sister! Now we have twin watches! These are super cute for friendship watches or whatever you want to do with them. The price is also decent for a two pack so they could be used as party favors! All in all I definitely recommend these super cute super stylish set of watches!
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.
review image review image
on December 18, 2013
I ordered these for myself and my sister. Since they are obviously a trend I didn't want to spend a lot.
I just opened both pull the plastic tab off the winding-dial and set it. Neither works. Dead battery? Needs batteries?
Am so disappointed as they were for a Christmas Present and a Christmas party outfit.
on March 29, 2014
poor quality and very cheaply made. i wish i would've gotten my money back. i bought it as a gift for my mom but as soon as i felt and noticed that both watch are completely different from each other.
on December 17, 2013
Great quality considering the price - Watch works and price is right. I have a business so got it as a stocking stuffer for some of the employees..didnt want to spend a lot...but wanted something they would like (fashionable gals)
on January 11, 2014
Really great for price and will enjoy both. Kept one and gave the other to someone. Very fashionable and trendy.
on December 25, 2013
There's scratches on the watch not in good shape. I don't like it I wish I haven't bought it bad shape
on March 23, 2014
One did not work I had to return it for a refund . Love the love of the look of the watches.

See 1 answered question