Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on July 8, 2015
As a former jeweler these are a great value!

As these great and long lasting watches? In a one word - no. However they are only about $4 a piece and should last you wearing them 25-30 times. So as a special watch for some special occasion they are great. As a every day watch they fail. IF you wear them every day you will be lucky to get 2 months out of them. Since there are two of them and if you wear them sparingly they should (both together) last you close to a year. I consider that a deal - $8 for nice looking watches for a year - that's hard to beat!

So if you understand what you're buying it's a good deal. I would rate them a pretty good 7.5 to 8.0 out of 10 - good for occasional use but NOT for everyday use.
on January 26, 2017
These Geneva Rose Gold colored watches are no doubt a fantastic buy. For what I paid for two, I've seen at department stores triple the price. They not only look hot and flashy but I get loads of compliments! Thanks for the fabulous wrist candy. Sweet deal...
on January 6, 2015
I thought the watches would come thicker & heavier ,you get what you buy i would not recommand anyone to gets these ,honestly they are pretty but really not what i expected :/ i had boughten them for me & my bestfried but i rather look for other kind of watches.
on May 21, 2015
I really like these! They are so pretty in person however they are large! I know they are suppose to be a little loose but I had to bring them to a jeweler to get them to make it a bit smaller. Other than that they are AMAZING especially for the price!
on March 29, 2014
poor quality and very cheaply made. i wish i would've gotten my money back. i bought it as a gift for my mom but as soon as i felt and noticed that both watch are completely different from each other.
on June 28, 2015
Interesting, don't know what buttons are for on side. Cute just s little big
on August 9, 2016
All I can say you get what you pay for....
on April 9, 2015
Love the watch. It's the perfect size, but it scuffs and scratches very easily. Was only able to wear my watch a handful of times.
on February 1, 2016
Decent quality for the price. We wear them nearly daily.
on January 5, 2015
Poor quality, and one of the rhinestones was missing from one of the watches. You get what you pay for, I guess. A disappointment.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.