Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 28, 2017
looks very nice and price is cheap.
on May 6, 2014
I didnt expect much for the price... but you should check the size... way too large for a girl. Even for me (a guy) it was loose.
on March 26, 2015
You get what you pay for. I just wanted a watch other than stainless steele to wear on occasion. These watches look nice, but don't hold the time, or just stop working. A new battery cost more than the watch itself. I put them in my niece's dres up box for play!
on October 21, 2015
Excellent price for what the product was. Gave these to my bridesmaids. They loved them.
on November 9, 2015
They are somewhat large for my wrist bout are nice. I'm satisfied. I'll try to adjust the bands.
on November 3, 2015
Small watch face than I expected. Otherwise, GREAT! A good value.
on March 4, 2015
The watches are too shiny and large for a woman's wrist. Honestly didn't like them and am going to save up money for a good branded watch. I guess you get what you pay for. I am returning this.
on May 22, 2015
returned them, too big, and you cannot remove the links
on August 13, 2016
Feels cheap, because they're cheap, wouldn't recommend to buy it for a gift (if you want to impress your beloved one :) )
on August 1, 2013
All I can say is, you get what you pay for. I like the look and the price but the watch band feels cheap. My daughter likes them and I guess that's all that matters. Keep in mind she has not wore either of them yet...so we will see.
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.