Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 12, 2014
I really wanted this purchase to work out, since this would have been a great novelty gift for my wife, who likes pink things. First, the watch arrived with a dead battery. I contacted the seller, who suggested that the battery must have died during the long shipment (from China). The seller suggested that I replace the battery, and offered a $2.00 refund. I replaced the battery, after which I noted that two of the numbers on the watch face had come unglued from the face, and had become stuck to the inside of the watch crystal. I told the seller about this, and asked for a refund. He asked me to please let him replace it, but to be patient during the 10-28 day shipping. I said okay. This was FOUR MONTHS AGO!! I've heard NOTHING!! So much for my pink watch gift! Although this didn't involve much money (of course it's not a brand name), still I'm very disappointed, to say the least. Some of the reviewers seemed to like it. My advice is -- it's a crap shoot. Maybe you'll turn out luckier than I did. But I would NOT recommend this item, nor this vendor. AVOID!! After this review, I'll contact Amazon.
on May 5, 2013
this watch is so comfortable...i bought another one...i probably will get a few more...good quality and price was awesome <3
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on January 28, 2013
We purchased 4 watches, 3 came from another company and were perfect. This watch came from Campers Haven and it was dirty, scratched, in a ripped bag with a battery taped on the bag with scotch tape. It did not work, so we bought another battery and it didn't work. The watches were gifts and one friend got left out. I'll never buy from Campers Haven again.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on November 15, 2015
I've been looking for a watch like this for some time. I ordered this watch along with the white one because there was a buy 2 deal. For the price, I thought, "I can stand to lose the money if it's not right." It did take several weeks to receive but it came faster than they indicated on the order. One of the gem stones is missing and is in a very obvious location. I doubt I will ever wear this watch. For the price, it's fine I guess. I just don't want to wear something that is obviously missing stones-- makes it look cheap. Someone else may have no qualms about it, though. The white one was fine. Both watches work and look like the picture (sans one of the gemstones on the pink one).
on February 8, 2017
Poor quality broke when I was unwrapping it
on January 7, 2013
My wife loves these Geneva Platinum Silicon watches! She now has four of them and wants more. The first one I bought her over a year ago and I have just now had to replace the battery. I bought her three more this year for her Santa Stocking and she loved it. Everyone keeps asking her where she got them, including her female doctor....they are just a hit around here!! And the quality is much better than we would expect from a watch that sells on Amazon for less than $10. My advice is to go ahead and purchase on of the "set of six" watches as that makes them even cheaper. I just wish I could find other $10 gifts that gave my wife so much pleasure!!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on May 10, 2013
I actually love the look of the watch but it doesn't keep time - it keeps stopping so I can't use it.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on November 4, 2016
At the begining did not want to work. But then it was working all of the sudden. FOr the price I paid I think is use is fair. WOrks fine now
on September 22, 2013
Do NOT purchase anything from this seller. I ordered a Geneva Silicon PINK watch, and instead I received a black steel link watch without a clock face!!!!! Just a band with the silver case over the battery area. I cannot even believe that this product was shipped to me!! Amazon needs to look into this seller. I purchase a great many products from Amazon, and until now, have not had any problems. This product was a joke! It would cost more to return it and take up more of my time than it is worth. Please think carefully before you chose this seller.
3 helpful votes
on November 9, 2017
Great watch! Loved it so much, I have ordered more!