Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicon Link Watch, Large Face
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on February 23, 2011
Very nice watch in pale pink. Face is large and easy to read. Watch looks like the more expensive ones you can purchase in department stores. The watch band looks like it is made out of links, but the strap is actually all one piece made out of silicone. It is very comfortable and easy to wear. The watch can fit a large or small wrist. My wrist is small, but it was very easy to trim the end of the strap to make the watch fit just right. I paid only $9.99 and shipping was free... great watch for the price! I would definitely recommend this watch.
on September 21, 2011
I bought this watch because it was on sale, for about half the price anywhere else... But it almost looks like a knockoff, I have another one in a different color, but same brand, and the writing on the face looks totally different on this one. You can also hear the watch tick, fairly loud, I can hear it with my hand on my desk at work. The large face also kind of pokes into your wrist on the side with the time adjustment dial thing, making it very uncomfortable to wear. The band broke off within 2 hours of wearing it. I would definitely rather spend the extra 10 bucks for a decent one.
on May 5, 2013
this watch is so comfortable...i bought another one...i probably will get a few more...good quality and price was awesome <3
on February 8, 2011
Hello Amazon comsumers,
I'm very pleased with this purchase.I received item quickly and it was package well.This light pink/baby pink watch has more than enough room to wear comfortably with my 8 inch wrist.Big face,nice numbers, very attractive piece for the price.I would recommend this company to my friends.Happy Birthday to me.
on January 28, 2013
We purchased 4 watches, 3 came from another company and were perfect. This watch came from Campers Haven and it was dirty, scratched, in a ripped bag with a battery taped on the bag with scotch tape. It did not work, so we bought another battery and it didn't work. The watches were gifts and one friend got left out. I'll never buy from Campers Haven again.
on May 10, 2013
I actually love the look of the watch but it doesn't keep time - it keeps stopping so I can't use it.
on October 16, 2011
The watch was exactly as described and is very fashionable. i like it a lot ! ,it does hurt my wrist if i wear it very low the metal scratches it , but it is a lot cheaper on here than in a store.
on February 25, 2013
I was a bit leary of this because it sold for $0.05!! Yes FIVE cents. I had it in my wish list for a few months and kept watching the price go up and down - at 5 cents I bought it.
This watch is extremely comfortable to wear. I thought it might be uncomfortable, being silicon, but it is nice. Doesn't stick to my skin, moves freely, and is soft. My husband and I ride the Harley regularly and thought this watch would be nice..my skin gets too hot under my leather watches, but I don't have that problem with this watch.
I love the pink color - it matches my pink flame helmey and pink bandanas and pink jacket. Can you tell I like pink? LOL! The numbers are large so there's no prblem seeing the time. So far it has kept time as it should. It came with an extra battery which I didn't expect, so that was nice.
Shipping took a couple of days and was packaged in bubble wrap in a box, so no issues there.
Overall, I'd buy in more colors!! I really like this Watch!
on January 7, 2013
My wife loves these Geneva Platinum Silicon watches! She now has four of them and wants more. The first one I bought her over a year ago and I have just now had to replace the battery. I bought her three more this year for her Santa Stocking and she loved it. Everyone keeps asking her where she got them, including her female doctor....they are just a hit around here!! And the quality is much better than we would expect from a watch that sells on Amazon for less than $10. My advice is to go ahead and purchase on of the "set of six" watches as that makes them even cheaper. I just wish I could find other $10 gifts that gave my wife so much pleasure!!
on February 17, 2013
I ordered several Geneva watches at the same time and this one, like one other, was not working when it arrived. It was also in packaging that looked like it had been repackaged and they had taped a battery to the packaging. I was unable to get the back off of the watch and therefore, have been unable to change the battery. I will have to take this inexpensive watch and get the battery changed (which will probably cost more than the watch itself), return the watch, or toss it. I'm very disappointed.