BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2015
i received this product in exchange for an unbiased and honest review. the shipping was fast as it normally is for amazon prime and it was packaged securely in a box, colors are bright. the instructions are clear and easy to follow. the design is bright and colorful. has many color choices The wrist wraps are comfortable to wear and thick and hold in place.the face has bright easy to read time second time hand is a nice addition, winds up nice comes with preset date and time. the are lightweight and compact for easy storage in gym bag,car or purse. they are made of durable material which can be wiped clean with damp cloth. The tools made it very easy to interchange the watch face plate. i like this product its good quality and priced right This product is great because its made of durable sturdy materials, its very usable, fashionable and hip, and is a great product that does as described. this is a great conversation opener made from a great company I referred this product to all my friends this review is my own personal opinion and may differ from another persons
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 25, 2013
I was a bit leary of this because it sold for $0.05!! Yes FIVE cents. I had it in my wish list for a few months and kept watching the price go up and down - at 5 cents I bought it.
This watch is extremely comfortable to wear. I thought it might be uncomfortable, being silicon, but it is nice. Doesn't stick to my skin, moves freely, and is soft. My husband and I ride the Harley regularly and thought this watch would be nice..my skin gets too hot under my leather watches, but I don't have that problem with this watch.
I love the pink color - it matches my pink flame helmey and pink bandanas and pink jacket. Can you tell I like pink? LOL! The numbers are large so there's no prblem seeing the time. So far it has kept time as it should. It came with an extra battery which I didn't expect, so that was nice.
Shipping took a couple of days and was packaged in bubble wrap in a box, so no issues there.
Overall, I'd buy in more colors!! I really like this Watch!
on February 23, 2011
Very nice watch in pale pink. Face is large and easy to read. Watch looks like the more expensive ones you can purchase in department stores. The watch band looks like it is made out of links, but the strap is actually all one piece made out of silicone. It is very comfortable and easy to wear. The watch can fit a large or small wrist. My wrist is small, but it was very easy to trim the end of the strap to make the watch fit just right. I paid only $9.99 and shipping was free... great watch for the price! I would definitely recommend this watch.
on June 2, 2017
I love the color pink so when I saw this, I knew that I had to get it and plus it goes well with most of the outfits that I wear. When worn it looks good and on a hot day, you don't sweat as much. It is good quality overall and I would say if you are looking for a great watch to wear, this is one to buy especially if this is your favorite color.
on September 12, 2016
I finally received my watch...it's super cute but took forever to receive it. The color is a pretty pink...it's not as light as it looks on the pic but it's still cute
on October 12, 2014
I really wanted this purchase to work out, since this would have been a great novelty gift for my wife, who likes pink things. First, the watch arrived with a dead battery. I contacted the seller, who suggested that the battery must have died during the long shipment (from China). The seller suggested that I replace the battery, and offered a $2.00 refund. I replaced the battery, after which I noted that two of the numbers on the watch face had come unglued from the face, and had become stuck to the inside of the watch crystal. I told the seller about this, and asked for a refund. He asked me to please let him replace it, but to be patient during the 10-28 day shipping. I said okay. This was FOUR MONTHS AGO!! I've heard NOTHING!! So much for my pink watch gift! Although this didn't involve much money (of course it's not a brand name), still I'm very disappointed, to say the least. Some of the reviewers seemed to like it. My advice is -- it's a crap shoot. Maybe you'll turn out luckier than I did. But I would NOT recommend this item, nor this vendor. AVOID!! After this review, I'll contact Amazon.
on May 5, 2013
this watch is so comfortable...i bought another one...i probably will get a few more...good quality and price was awesome <3
on January 28, 2013
We purchased 4 watches, 3 came from another company and were perfect. This watch came from Campers Haven and it was dirty, scratched, in a ripped bag with a battery taped on the bag with scotch tape. It did not work, so we bought another battery and it didn't work. The watches were gifts and one friend got left out. I'll never buy from Campers Haven again.
on November 15, 2015
I've been looking for a watch like this for some time. I ordered this watch along with the white one because there was a buy 2 deal. For the price, I thought, "I can stand to lose the money if it's not right." It did take several weeks to receive but it came faster than they indicated on the order. One of the gem stones is missing and is in a very obvious location. I doubt I will ever wear this watch. For the price, it's fine I guess. I just don't want to wear something that is obviously missing stones-- makes it look cheap. Someone else may have no qualms about it, though. The white one was fine. Both watches work and look like the picture (sans one of the gemstones on the pink one).
on February 8, 2017
Poor quality broke when I was unwrapping it