Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 854 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 921 reviews
on February 14, 2011
I had been looking for this watch style for quite awhile. The prices of watches, at the stores, ranged from $48 to $200. I was a bit skeptical about purchasing an $8.00 watch, but after reading all the other reviews, I thought I would give it a chance. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. The watch is exactly as pictured and described. It actually looks so much better than many I saw in the department stores. I have a small wrist, but it was no problem to trim/cut the band to better suit my wrist. It looks great! I was so amazed that a nice looking watch could be purchased at such a low price... plus the shipping charges can't be beat. I paid $10.94 inclusive of shipping... what a fantastic buy. I am now going to order this watch in a couple more different colors!
22 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2015
It's an extremely inexpensive watch, so if anything you could just buy this for decoration and forget about the functionality. So far the watch has worked fine, but this watch is EXTREMELY sensitive to water - worse than ANY watch I've ever owned. Just from washing my hands one time, and the watch getting a TINY bit wet condensation immediately built up under the glass to the point that you can hardly see the time now. I'm going to try putting it in rice to see if that will clear it up, but I am putting it aside for now because it would bother me too much to wear in that condition every time I wash my hands, and that's far too much headache even for a $7 watch.
on August 29, 2016
Beautiful watch that comes in an array of colors aka these watches go great with anything because you can get them in almost every color! They are at just the right price too. I bought the watches in multiple colors because I couldn’t make a decision and I love them all. I can comfortably wear these watches with no irritation. In fact, I sometimes forget I even have them on! The only problem I have with these watches is that battery does not last very long, but besides that they are awesome.
on September 23, 2014
I am very thrilled with this watch! I knew when purchasing it, I would be getting what I payed for.....but I have to eat my words...this is a very cute and comfortable watch. It arrived yesterday after ordering back in July......but I knew it would take that long and almost forgot about it. Upon arrival, I was excited to see that it wasn't a super flimsy, cheaply made watch. My daughter did try to fasten it and then slip it on over the widest part of her hand, which detached the band from the watch.....it was an easy fix and entirely our fault. My son just slipped the pins back in and I wore the watch all day today for the first time with no detachment issues. The face is bold and the perfect size for me. I wear it on almost the first notch, but would fit any larger size wrist very well. The band is a very soft rubbery material and I was surprised that my wrist didn't become sweaty even after wearing all day. The face is bold and the numbers are nice and large. I also love the white color. I wanted something that was casual, but can be worn a bit dressy too. My friend sells a fashion jewelry (that I'm sure is made in the same country), but charges 10 times the amount of this, but looks exactly the same. I know that it may not last long (but you never know), but for the price, you can't beat it! I wouldn't hesitate to order something else from this seller!
on February 19, 2013
Incredibly low price, good quality, nice silicone strap. Just received, so far it is keeping accurate time. Needed a watch for work with an easily readable second hand (it does have), preferably water resistant (it is), and reasonably priced (yes). My previous watch still functional, however the battery died. This brand new watch cost less than a new battery for my old (inexpensive as well) watch. I use these solely for work (am RN) and don't like to spend a fortune or wear my nice watches to work, so this is going to work out perfectly. As always, super fast shipping via my Prime membership.
on January 23, 2014
When I opened the package the face plate fell off the watch. My husband had to snap it back onto the watch. I also noticed a small chip on the underside of the faceplate. I don't know if it was already there or if it chipped when it fell on the floor because it wasn't attached to the watch. I wore the watch for a few hours and so far it has stayed together. I will see how it goes and if it pops apart again I will return it. I love the look of the watch. I wasn't expecting much for the cheap price, but I think it is very nice looking.

I have a very small wrist so I have it buckled on the very last hole and it can still move around on my wrist a little bit, which is the way I like it, but I think it might look too big for my arm.
on June 20, 2016
I bought this same brand watch a few years ago. Due to old age and daily use, I had to replace it. I loved the one I had, so I bought it again. I am greatly disappointed. The quality has gone down tremendously. After a few days of wear, part of the rubber snapped off of the clasp. Now metal keeps irritating my wrist every time I wear it.
Save your money and invest in a higher quality watch.
review image review image
on February 4, 2014
I've always wanted a pure white watch and when I found this for a really cheap price I thought why not?
I really love this watch. The wristband is really comfortable on my wrist. All the rhinestones are still in place, and it even works which I didn't really expect. In fact at night, I have to turn the watch off because I can hear it ticking while I'm trying to sleep. It looks great with all my outfits. I just might have to get more colors! =)
on May 26, 2016
I'm fine with the way it looks, however I bought this because it said water resistant to 10m. I got it about 5 hours ago and the face is already foggy inside. Also I paid $8 for it and I look at it today and its <$3. So I'm unhappy.
on January 17, 2015
This watch is adorable! It's easy to read but the individual minutes are not marked off. The second hand is useful if you need to time something. The band is very pliable and comfortable on your wrist. I was a little worried that it might smell since I had to return a watch to a store for that reason, but this does not smell at all. It's very pretty on & a great price for a watch you can have fun with.

UPDATE! I went to put it on and it had stopped dead. I called the number for customer service about the warranty and got a recorded message about needing the receipt - who keeps every receipt forever? Then I was put on hold for so long the battery on my phone started to go.

I will never buy from this company again - in fact, I am thru buying anything that isn't made in the USA!