Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on October 31, 2013
I got this watch today, and it's a lovely watch, but it doesn't matter because the battery is dead... How to change the batter? I've no idea because it came with nothing. No instructions. Not small details about it that might be helpful. Nothing. I'm returning this disappointing watch.
on December 21, 2012
The battery wasn't in it and cannot figure out how to get the back off. Very disappointing to have to get that done before giving it as a gift. Especially when you have to pay twice the amount of the watch just to get it fixed.
on December 27, 2011
Okay... this might be my fault, but I thought this picture totally looked black! I wanted to get my little sister a black one of these watches, did a search for black silicone watches, and this came up. I ordered it and when it got to me (fairly quickly, I might add) I only checked to make sure that it was the watch. When my sister unwrapped it for Christmas she was disappointed because it's gray. I had no idea! When I look really close I can see now that it's actually gray but it's still a bummer. Other than being the wrong color, though, I think my sister really likes it.
on September 30, 2013
recieved with second hand stuck. with some light tapping it worked again. a few seconds later it was stuck, due to this it doesnt keep time at all. also by the time knob the metal is very sharp. ive scratched myself a few times pretty good. it looks just like picture and fits wonderfully, but i got this for function not fashion as i am a nurse.
on May 8, 2013
I love my charcoal Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicone Link Watch, Large Face It is perfect. It fits great. Looks expensive and I love the color! It is a beautiful charcoal grey and will match my clothes perfect! It is definitely not cheap looking. You cant go wrong with buying this watch, I got it for like $6 and free prime shipping. Cant beat that! Great product!
on May 14, 2012
The crystal broke within the 1st 3 days and I think the battery didn't work within the 2nd day I had it. I contacted the supplier - requesting a refund and NEVER heard back from them -- the watch was cute but you can tell it is poorly made and the customer service is quite lacking so in my opinion don't buy from these folks you will just end up wasting your money.
on May 5, 2013
I'm really glad I bought this watch, I like the rhinestone and the fact that its waterproof, so I don't have to take it off when I have to wash this at work!
Only think was I thought it was black when I bought it and when it came it was a light charcoal colored grey, I still love the color it was just a bit of a shock.
on December 26, 2013
No working battery in it when it arrived! Look elsewhere!!!!!! NO WORKING BATTERY IN IT. NO WORK ING BATTERY...NO WORK ING BATTERY!
on January 1, 2014
i wear this watch with my grey work out top and black yoga pants and looks dressy but practical,also dress up with a bracelet on other wrist with any other outfit that's casual.Get lots of compliments when i wear this .
on October 6, 2012
I have two if these watches, one white and this gray one. The white one has a normal band size with a big face- perfect. This one has a bigger band and the face is a little smaller. It drives me crazy when I wear it bc I have a small wrist and there is too much extra band around it and I don't think it looks as good bc of the smaller face. I do like the color though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.