Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 4, 2013
First of all, I'm very satisfied with the shipping. It came extremely fast- a week earlier than the starting expected delivery date. There was no damage done to the watch, no malfunctioning, and there was nothing missing (such as any of the miniature diamonds.) The looks are exact with the picture shown. I LOVE the white color. I can pair it up with so many clothes in my closet! All in all, this is a great product to buy; however, to the people with skinny wrists like me, this watch might still be a little bit big on you. I've tried the last hole and it still manages to slide down every once in a while.
on March 9, 2013
This has been a great item to add to any collection, can be worn with casual or dress clothing, Stylish and beautiful and great watch that keeps good time.
on August 24, 2013
This watch is everything I could have asked for. It is exactly as I expected it to be. It is beautiful. It came in quickly and in perfect condition. I highly recommend this purchase! I have begun a watch collection in an array of colours after buying this watch. I simply can't get enough! I warn you they are addicting to buy because they are perfect for any outfit!
on May 12, 2016
its so cute and can easily dress up an outfit or help accessorize without too much bling
on June 25, 2015
I love this watch! It still works fine and it looks really great, especially for the great price! I definitely recommend this watch!
on August 3, 2013
I have received so many compliments on this watch, people always saying that they like my watch and some of them asking is that MK ? Lol ......The watch is beautiful , styelish ,light weight and goes with any summer outfit, I am happy I got a right thing !
on July 31, 2013
This watch was extremely affordable, and perfect for what I needed as a CNA. I get compliments on it all the time, even more than my expensive watches. I haven't had any problems with the rhinestones falling out! Definitely a solid purchase.
on August 13, 2013
I purchased this watch a few months ago and I love it! it looks more expensive than it actually is and can go with dressy or casual attire. Great buy.
2 helpful votes
on January 23, 2013
It looked nice at the beginning but it is extremely poorly made. In fact it had a piece of metal on the back which pinch the skin and sharp enough to draw blood if you wear it.
Definitely trash , I threw it in the garbage.
on December 6, 2012
I bought maybe 5 Geneva watches different color. This White Ladies watch with the silicon strap is good to have. I like this watch, look fancy and not expensive. Would buy again.
2 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question