Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 28, 2016
This watch is cute, but basically a piece of junk. It wouldn't run for more than 15 minutes at a time. Changing the time was almost impossible. And when I then decided I'd just wear it for show, the bank broke. I've seen watches from the Dollar Store last longer.
on July 19, 2012
It ticks loud and the wrist is huge, I'm sure everyone buying this watch will have to get it re-sized, but its inexpensive and easy to do so other than that its a great looking fashion piece, good for the price and super cute! It does look expensive and I get a lot of compliments on it.
on December 27, 2012
This watch is very big, if you are looking for a watch that is the "boyfriend" style then this is the watch for you. I have a slim wrist and the face of the watch covers my entire wrist. Overall the product is very pretty
on July 11, 2013
I know I shouldn't have expected much of this watch due to the price. When I opened the bubble wrap that it was in, the dial was broken off of it. I was unable to fix it but it was still wearable. I wore it to work the next day and a pin came out and it fell off of my wrist and onto the floor. Threw it in the trash.
on January 15, 2016
I like my new watch
on September 4, 2013
Amazing watch, and so cute! Like the other reviews said, the band it extremely large. But the pins holding the links together are very easy to pry out so I could size it down for free! :)
on January 10, 2014
The watch is beautiful and arrived fast, if you know how to remove links it should not be a big deal (you can find video tutorials). It definitely looks like an expensive watch, I get a lot of complements.
on May 6, 2013
I bought this watch as an alternative to my more expensive pieces, as I am a teacher of students who like to do fight, and a school who will not pay for things students break. I like the watch, it has a large face and heavy chain. The only unfortunate is that it is not made for women with small wrist. I have to get links taken out, but I am weary of anyone doing it, since I paid so little for it. I moved the clasp part as far as it goes, still big.
The style is wonderful, no complaints there. However this item may be made for either men or large wrist women.
on December 16, 2013
Very cute for price. Bought for a gift and didnt come in a box or anything which I thought was weird. Came in the amazon big house and the watch was placed inside with one layer of bubble wrap and tape. Cute though! Guess ill buy a box or wrap it up like this.
on October 20, 2014
Nice watch
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.