Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 24, 2012
I ordered this watch for my daughter, and although it looks nice, it looks like it was a waste of money. The watch comes with the strap not assembled to the watch on one side of the strap, so it must be attached once received. I attached it and it didn't stay attached for more than a day. I have since reattached the strap to the watch about 5 times and it never stays connected.

Maybe the issue is with the way I am connecting the strap, but I am using the same approach I have used on other replacement straps on other watches. Maybe the issue is with the excessively thick rubber strap around the pin? I do wish the watch came preassembled and maybe that would have resulted in a more favorable opinion about the watch.

It does seem to be maintaining its time, so I feel it deserves at least a star for that. But otherwise I find this watch to be useless.
on June 8, 2013
These are my favorite watches. I have very sensitive skin and metal watches (even real silver/gold) make my wrists break out in this awful itchy rash so the silicone bands of these watches is wonderful. The color is very pretty and this watch actually came with the battery so it was ready to wear as soon as I opened it!
3 people found this helpful
on June 17, 2013
I already bought a "hot pink" color watch and opted for this shade as well to better coordinate with like colors but I was very pleasantly surprised to find how vivid the color was on this one. another keeper! very nice color and craftsmanship. I now have about 17 watches and I'm loving every one.
One person found this helpful
on July 28, 2017
Quality over color
on February 15, 2018
my daughter loved it...she's had it for quite some time and the battery hasn't even died yet.
on April 11, 2013
This is too large for a little girl, but for the "little girl" in all of us it will make you smile. The company is VERY prompt in shipping and delivery and even included an extra battery although the watch comes with one already installed.
One person found this helpful
on November 27, 2016
Broke quickly. Hated it.
on January 2, 2014
Pink is my FAVORITE color and I especially love this one. Of course, I am having so much fun and success with the various colors of these watches. They are truly fantastic! What a Find!
on October 21, 2012
I ordered 2 different shade pink watches from this seller and neither had a working battery. I have several Geneva watches in various colors and LOVE THEM. Once I get around to buying batteries, I will try my new pink ones out. This review is more about the seller. Other sellers do send working watches.
4 people found this helpful
on November 9, 2016
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.