Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on October 24, 2012
I ordered this watch for my daughter, and although it looks nice, it looks like it was a waste of money. The watch comes with the strap not assembled to the watch on one side of the strap, so it must be attached once received. I attached it and it didn't stay attached for more than a day. I have since reattached the strap to the watch about 5 times and it never stays connected.

Maybe the issue is with the way I am connecting the strap, but I am using the same approach I have used on other replacement straps on other watches. Maybe the issue is with the excessively thick rubber strap around the pin? I do wish the watch came preassembled and maybe that would have resulted in a more favorable opinion about the watch.

It does seem to be maintaining its time, so I feel it deserves at least a star for that. But otherwise I find this watch to be useless.
on July 28, 2017
Quality over color
on June 8, 2013
These are my favorite watches. I have very sensitive skin and metal watches (even real silver/gold) make my wrists break out in this awful itchy rash so the silicone bands of these watches is wonderful. The color is very pretty and this watch actually came with the battery so it was ready to wear as soon as I opened it!
on October 21, 2012
I ordered 2 different shade pink watches from this seller and neither had a working battery. I have several Geneva watches in various colors and LOVE THEM. Once I get around to buying batteries, I will try my new pink ones out. This review is more about the seller. Other sellers do send working watches.
on March 16, 2012
If you are thinking you are getting a "neon pink" colored watch, think again. It came as a pastel pink instead. There are a couple blemishes but for the price and the compliments that I've received so far... not a bad deal. I will purchase a couple more in different colors.
on December 17, 2013
my daughter had her birthday and wanted a watch. So I told her to go to amazon and pick. good choice. she loves her watch.
on July 2, 2013
Love the look of this watch but it doesn't work at all & not worth returning. Had to have the battery installed, which is an inconvenience for something so cheap. I have 2 others that work & keep good time & I love them; batteries came installed in one, so I guess you never know what you'll get. I am leary of ordering more for this reason. But if I knew they would work, I would get one in every color. They are cute, fun, & comfortable!
on June 17, 2013
I already bought a "hot pink" color watch and opted for this shade as well to better coordinate with like colors but I was very pleasantly surprised to find how vivid the color was on this one. another keeper! very nice color and craftsmanship. I now have about 17 watches and I'm loving every one.
on April 12, 2013
I chose this for the price, thinking it would be something I could give my daughter if it was too cheesy of an item. I love it! Great price, very comfortable, and wonderful springtime accessory. The watch is very stylish and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. I'll be ordering one for my daughter for sure.
on November 19, 2013
This is super cute, very pink, and works well! I have to have a watch with a second hand for my job and for the price of this it works amazing, after almost a year it's still tickin away! It's very comfortable, and like I said cute. Only thing is is that it came smelling like somethin nasty, but after washing once that smell was gone=)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.