Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 12, 2017
This seemed like a great deal....3 watches (black,red,white). But, the white watch broke the first day I wore it. Well, the clock still works, but the dial that shows the time came unglued or something and just spins around so you can't easily tell the correct time. I would have to take apart the watch and reglue the face. The black watch sees okay, but it keeps getting moisture under the glass dome...how I do not know? I do not take it in water or in shower...just simple hand washing and watch never gets wet, yet that has been enough to affect it. I have to let it dry out for a day at a time until the "fog" under the glass goes away. As for the red watch, I haven't worn it yet, so I am uncertain if it will have problems or not.

These watches look cute, but are made very cheap. If you are okay with a few uses, then give them a go...but, if you are looking for longtime wear and use, these are not for you.
on March 25, 2017
I bought these just to have an assortment of colors to wear. Unfortunately the White One is broken. The stem is broken and the watch won't work. The price is cheap so I won't bother to send them back. The black and red one do work. I would not buy again but put a little bit more money into getting better quality.
on May 22, 2013
Black watch broke- face came off after only wearing a few times-guess I got what a paid for- cheap, cute watches
on October 11, 2017
All the batteries went dead and I just purchase this item maybe 2 months ago. Watches are beautiful but what good are they if they don't work.
on August 5, 2017
duds... they stop working 4 - 12 day later, I am careful with watches, I used them for working out and local errons
on July 19, 2017
I have bought these watches previously and love that they are so comfortable! I really appreciated that these watches came with replacement batteries!
on October 19, 2016
I am currently a nursing student & I bought these watches because I needed something I didn't mind getting ruined/could be cleaned easily. According to previous reviews and my own experience they seem to be a hit or miss. One watch has held up nicely, another doesn't keep time, & I haven't started using the third one yet. However, Considering I don't need a super expensive/durable watch, they suit my needs just fine
on August 29, 2016
The bands are very large, and I have wide wrists. I have to use the second to last loop for a snug fit. The paint job on the face of also shoddy. It shows some speckling and has chafed off in a couple on places, particularly asking the edge. Overall though, the design is quite nice, if a bit too large fit my taste. The time hasn't needed to be reset yet, and that makes me happy 😊
on March 24, 2017
Cute, bright, fun. Good feel, looks great.
on July 26, 2013
I am so glad that I purchased this set. Initially I brought the white one with the multi-colored numbers as an accessory to wear with different summer outfits. This set is priced to sell. Today, many people refer to their cell phones for the time and being old school I like having immediate access by looking at my wrist. Being on time is important to me and my watch helps me stay on point.

Plus, I love adding the stylish bling to my outfits and the large numbers are easy to see. These would make a great thoughtful gift, especially to those individuals in your life who could show up late, all or most of the time. My friends loved mine, reiterating, I am from the old school generation. Keeps great time, even has a second hand.