Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 502 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 537 reviews
on December 20, 2012
the watches are cheap, yes! for for the price you get 3 decent everyday watches with comfortable silicone wristband and some bling just to make them cuter. So I think that if you're not too picky you'll like them. I have to say if you have a thin wrist you will probably not like them since they are big, a better fit for thicker wrists. I hope this helps!
on March 25, 2017
I bought these just to have an assortment of colors to wear. Unfortunately the White One is broken. The stem is broken and the watch won't work. The price is cheap so I won't bother to send them back. The black and red one do work. I would not buy again but put a little bit more money into getting better quality.
on May 22, 2013
Black watch broke- face came off after only wearing a few times-guess I got what a paid for- cheap, cute watches
on January 21, 2017
Cute for the $10 price tag. 3 watches. Red, white, and black. All of them work.
review image
I am not happy on what was told to me, which ordering the product and it is taking too much of time to deliver the product. It take 30 days more to deliver. Who the bleady guy will wait for 28 to 30 days for watches. I have order the same watch with in the area limit. But it a low class watch. I believe the same with this watch aswell. If I send any email to they for cancelling the order before shipping. They are not give a good response. I am leaving US on March 18 and they are going to deliver the product on April 5th and they are not readly to take the cancellation and you will not find the cancel option for this product and only you can contact the seller on this. Better not to go on any of this.

Thanks, VG
on November 29, 2013
I received lots of compliments about my watches but after 3 weeks of alternate usage only 1 is working now...the battery didn't last long. ...
on April 20, 2017
Great inexpensive, fun watch. Perfect to wear golfing or to take on a trip where you might not want to bring anything of value. They are just fun and are a cute way to accessorize any outfit.
on May 25, 2017
Received today. Cute for the price but stem fell out when trying to set the correct time on the black one. Not sure it's worth the hass
on July 26, 2015
I didn't realize I was getting three for the price of one, so needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately, the black watch has stopped on me a few times. I don't know if it's something loose inside or the battery is on its way out. I have not used the other two watches yet, so I cannot comment. However, if it's the battery, no problem. I will gladly get a new one. The price was outstanding -- bought them during that one Amazon deals day.
On a more positive note, the colors and style are great. I like the look. I like having different watches for different outfits. My watch is part of accessorizing my outfit.
on July 19, 2017
I have bought these watches previously and love that they are so comfortable! I really appreciated that these watches came with replacement batteries!