Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 12, 2017
This seemed like a great deal....3 watches (black,red,white). But, the white watch broke the first day I wore it. Well, the clock still works, but the dial that shows the time came unglued or something and just spins around so you can't easily tell the correct time. I would have to take apart the watch and reglue the face. The black watch sees okay, but it keeps getting moisture under the glass dome...how I do not know? I do not take it in water or in shower...just simple hand washing and watch never gets wet, yet that has been enough to affect it. I have to let it dry out for a day at a time until the "fog" under the glass goes away. As for the red watch, I haven't worn it yet, so I am uncertain if it will have problems or not.

These watches look cute, but are made very cheap. If you are okay with a few uses, then give them a go...but, if you are looking for longtime wear and use, these are not for you.
on July 26, 2015
I didn't realize I was getting three for the price of one, so needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately, the black watch has stopped on me a few times. I don't know if it's something loose inside or the battery is on its way out. I have not used the other two watches yet, so I cannot comment. However, if it's the battery, no problem. I will gladly get a new one. The price was outstanding -- bought them during that one Amazon deals day.
On a more positive note, the colors and style are great. I like the look. I like having different watches for different outfits. My watch is part of accessorizing my outfit.
on January 21, 2017
Cute for the $10 price tag. 3 watches. Red, white, and black. All of them work.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on March 25, 2017
I bought these just to have an assortment of colors to wear. Unfortunately the White One is broken. The stem is broken and the watch won't work. The price is cheap so I won't bother to send them back. The black and red one do work. I would not buy again but put a little bit more money into getting better quality.
on May 22, 2013
Black watch broke- face came off after only wearing a few times-guess I got what a paid for- cheap, cute watches
12 people found this helpful
on July 19, 2013
As a former jeweler this is an exceptional value for the price. Just to be clear, if you wore these watches daily, you would be lucky to get 6 months of use out of them. But they are not everyday watches. I would consider them fashion watches. What I mean by that is you would were them with certain outfits to match or contrast with that outfit.

If you do that you should be able to get 2 to 3 years out of them before they fall apart.
The watches came quickly and arrived in perfect shape.

I would rate these a 6.75 to 7.35 out of 10 IF worn 2 or 3 times a month.

However, if you wore any of them daily, I would have to rate them a 4.0 out of 10.
on August 29, 2016
The bands are very large, and I have wide wrists. I have to use the second to last loop for a snug fit. The paint job on the face of also shoddy. It shows some speckling and has chafed off in a couple on places, particularly asking the edge. Overall though, the design is quite nice, if a bit too large fit my taste. The time hasn't needed to be reset yet, and that makes me happy 😊
on April 19, 2015
Just a warning, the red is a real bright red not a darker maroon. It is hard to match with honestly, but three watches for such a cheap price, i couldnt pass up on the deal. I've started to really like these silicone bands because they are so nice on the wrist and you dont even notice sometimes you are wearing a watch. I ordered a different white one so i gave it to my cousin as a gift and she was thrilled because she thought i spent a lot on a watch for her LOL
on May 25, 2017
Received today. Cute for the price but stem fell out when trying to set the correct time on the black one. Not sure it's worth the hass
on July 22, 2016
So disappointed. I know 'you get what you paid for' for between the three watches - each of the batteries lasted less than an hour. I had to wear all three within 1 day and the batteries died on them all!