Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geneva Platinum Silicone Band CZ Watch Set (Black, White, Red)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports

on December 20, 2012
the watches are cheap, yes! for for the price you get 3 decent everyday watches with comfortable silicone wristband and some bling just to make them cuter. So I think that if you're not too picky you'll like them. I have to say if you have a thin wrist you will probably not like them since they are big, a better fit for thicker wrists. I hope this helps!
on October 6, 2012
My previous Geneva plastic band watches have faded, and I decided to buy 3 more in the red, white, and black colors. The red color is a little less red than I like, but overall I am pleased with these watches. The face is a little bigger than my previous Genevas watches, but I think the bigger face watches are in, right now. They are comfortable and do not scratch my small wrist, as a previous review noted that the watch was scratchy or uncomfortable...to that I say hog wash....anyway a good deal for three watches.
on May 22, 2013
Black watch broke- face came off after only wearing a few times-guess I got what a paid for- cheap, cute watches
on November 29, 2013
I received lots of compliments about my watches but after 3 weeks of alternate usage only 1 is working now...the battery didn't last long. ...
on July 12, 2015
These are so cute! Awesome price, quick shipping! My daughter had the white one that was destroyed in water and these 3 as a set cost less than the one cost me by itself. What a great deal! I was so excited to find this deal that I bought 2, 1 set for each of my girls. Quick shipping.
on December 7, 2012
reordered once about to order again...great gift for low price...good quality...for those peop;e that seem to help me all year
on May 7, 2015
I ordered this set of watches for my wife since she saw them and wanted me to order them for her. She loved the watches as she can combine them with different outfits and most of all it didn't break my wallet.

Thanks!
on November 23, 2012
love the look ..... hope the straps hold up with wear but otherwise I'm very pleased. I like bling for sure
on February 7, 2014
These are excellent watches for the price. They look much more expensive than they really are. My only complaint is that the red watch is a little more of an burnt orange than red. But I rarely wear red so it isn't much of a problem for me. I would highly recommend these for stocking stuffers or last minute gifts.
on May 19, 2015
These are nice for everyday wear. They look good and feel good on the arm. They are just right and if I lose it I don't mind, I probably won't because they adjust very well. Not a lot of $$$ for a good product. It is less than a battery............