Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 12, 2017
This seemed like a great deal....3 watches (black,red,white). But, the white watch broke the first day I wore it. Well, the clock still works, but the dial that shows the time came unglued or something and just spins around so you can't easily tell the correct time. I would have to take apart the watch and reglue the face. The black watch sees okay, but it keeps getting moisture under the glass dome...how I do not know? I do not take it in water or in shower...just simple hand washing and watch never gets wet, yet that has been enough to affect it. I have to let it dry out for a day at a time until the "fog" under the glass goes away. As for the red watch, I haven't worn it yet, so I am uncertain if it will have problems or not.

These watches look cute, but are made very cheap. If you are okay with a few uses, then give them a go...but, if you are looking for longtime wear and use, these are not for you.
on March 25, 2017
I bought these just to have an assortment of colors to wear. Unfortunately the White One is broken. The stem is broken and the watch won't work. The price is cheap so I won't bother to send them back. The black and red one do work. I would not buy again but put a little bit more money into getting better quality.
on May 22, 2013
Black watch broke- face came off after only wearing a few times-guess I got what a paid for- cheap, cute watches
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on January 21, 2017
Cute for the $10 price tag. 3 watches. Red, white, and black. All of them work.
review image
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
I am not happy on what was told to me, which ordering the product and it is taking too much of time to deliver the product. It take 30 days more to deliver. Who the bleady guy will wait for 28 to 30 days for watches. I have order the same watch with in the area limit. But it a low class watch. I believe the same with this watch aswell. If I send any email to they for cancelling the order before shipping. They are not give a good response. I am leaving US on March 18 and they are going to deliver the product on April 5th and they are not readly to take the cancellation and you will not find the cancel option for this product and only you can contact the seller on this. Better not to go on any of this.

Thanks, VG
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on November 29, 2013
I received lots of compliments about my watches but after 3 weeks of alternate usage only 1 is working now...the battery didn't last long. ...
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on April 20, 2017
Great inexpensive, fun watch. Perfect to wear golfing or to take on a trip where you might not want to bring anything of value. They are just fun and are a cute way to accessorize any outfit.
on October 11, 2017
All the batteries went dead and I just purchase this item maybe 2 months ago. Watches are beautiful but what good are they if they don't work.
on May 25, 2017
Received today. Cute for the price but stem fell out when trying to set the correct time on the black one. Not sure it's worth the hass
on August 5, 2017
duds... they stop working 4 - 12 day later, I am careful with watches, I used them for working out and local errons