Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on March 6, 2014
I fell in love with this style after watching The Blind Side. My local accessory stores sold them for $10-$20 dollars! I was in a transition of not ever wearing watches and wearing them. I could not justify spending $20 on a watch that I don't even know if it would hold up/get discolored/gems falling out. When I saw this I had to get it! I have prime shipping and I ordered up to the next day option. We are going on vacation and I really hate when people are forever looking at their phone! I did not want to be one of 'those' people just to check time. The white matches everything you could possibly own! It says that the band is rubber, but it is that soft feeling rubber where it almost feels like suede. Anyway, I hope this review helps. I will definitely buy this again if I need to. For 6 bucks! Heck Yes!
on March 30, 2014
This is my 2nd purchase of this watch, I loved the first--comfortable, fits narrow wrists, stylish. I got this watch for temporary use because I didn't want to forfeit $70 to change batteries in my Fossil watch (takes 3 batteries). I wore this rubber watch everyday for 5 months until the battery died with no visible signs of wear or tear. Incredible for a $8 watch!! ...Which is why I purchased a new white one, as well as a few other colors.
on October 19, 2013
I chose this rating because it is a "cheap" watch. It isn't Micheal Kors or anything. Although I love it so far. Beautiful, shiny and exactly what I expected. The rubber band, does transfer color from materials, lint, black wool etc... But it looks expensive and I have a ton of complements on it so far. We will see how the rhinestones hold up. For a 4 $ watch it is pretty awesome, You can't even find that price on canal st in New York. So I say for 4 $ how can you go wrong? Also the shipping was super fast and the company is great to deal with. I would def buy this watch again!
on June 3, 2013
Well I finally wore this for the first time yesterday...It went well with my dress....It could have been a little bit smaller....but that may have been me misjudging the face size in accordance with the size of my wrist. Pretty nice watch, you can dress it up or down. It has been ticking since it arrived few months ago. I have worn it for a full day with no issues....I will update if anything changes.
on March 15, 2014
Purchased two of these models of watches. The measurement was in accurate. The case measures approximately 38mm, not including the crown. (One arrived with a broken crown and was returned). My wife likes this watch very much. The quality is low, but the price is set appropriately. It's stylish and comfortable. Don't expect the initial battery to last very long. I'm also not sure that the watch will look good after a year of wear, so consider it to be disposable if it's worn very often.
on April 5, 2013
Before buying this watch, I read the reviews and became skeptical but couldn't resist due to the price. I have not encountered anything wrong with the watch yet besides getting numerous compliments on it. Goes perfect for many outfits!
on June 25, 2012
I had previously bought thirty-six of the Geneva watches to give to collegues as I got ready to retire. I needed a few more so I found these on Amazon. Delivery was fast; the watches were what I had expected but I wish I had known for sure if these watches would be the smaller version (that I had originally bought) or the larger version (which these were).

I am happy with both the product, the price, and the speed of delivery. The delivery price was a little steep compared to the cost of the product.
on March 29, 2013
Buy this watch! I'm gonna buy one in every color, if they have it. Fast delivery! Would recommend for an everyday watch. It's super cute!
on August 17, 2015
Love it but wish it came with battery installed. Still havnt figured out how to put it in. No directions were included
on March 20, 2015
Took over a month to finally get it and when I did it didn't work. Even took it to a local jewelry store and they had no luck fixing it. Waste of money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.