Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 221 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 233 reviews
on August 11, 2013
The picture looks blurry and thats why i debated whether or not this was the product for me. So glad i voted yes because it was exactly what i wanted. i was hesitant to purchasing a fake silver watch because unlike rose gold alot of people have seen silver watches and can tell when they aren't really silver. Its either too shiny or too dull. This one looks identical to all the other silver watches i have seen and is the right portion of shiny. It looks expensive but it wasn't and i'm so glad for that! I just made sure i coated the diamonds with a thick coat of clear nail polish to avoid losing any diamonds. Great Buy!
88 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2015
very much, but the woman's hand strap for large, will have to remove the link.
review image review image review image
on July 18, 2016
OMG A BEAUTY! This watch is soooo beautiful, looks like the famous MK that everyubody has.. soo pretty, clasic and confortable. Came in no time, great packaging so was complet and with no dammage. I had to cut some pieces of the brazalet cuz was a little to big for me, but every watch with this kind of brazalets came this long.

Perfect for a cute gift! Looking fot great cute and low budget present.. ?
on February 21, 2014
This watch is awesome, especially for what it's priced at! It's pretty durable too. I've accidentally smacked it against door frames a few times and no scuffing it damage of any kind. But unless you have a rather large wrist be prepared to have to remove a couple links.
on July 19, 2014
This is the second watch of the exact same brand, etc. that I've had before. My last one lasted a very long time. THIS ONE came packaged not protected at all. With in ten hours a pin screw came out. Therefore the watch fell off my wrist and shattered on the floor. Just taking a loss and ordered a new one from different maker.
on August 29, 2015
This is a great looking watch. The quality appears to be good, although the appeared to be broke when I found I could not get it to run but I looked at the stem and found I could not pull it out to set it,after looking at 2 or 3 times I was able to see a small piece of plastic wedged under the stem where you set he watch, when I removed this it started to run and was then easy to set also. .My wife just loves it I also got her the Gold one as well . My wife likes to wear a different watch for every day of the week, so finding these watches at Amazon has saved me a bunch of money. I have 3 more coming next month. I hope I have as good luck with them as I had with these. Thank you Amazon for saving this poor boys money for him.
on February 25, 2016
For such a cheap watch I've gotten so many compliments. The 2 extra side buttons & small face dials don't do anything (like it says in the description) but it keeps time and looks nice. I removed 2 links to get it to fit right, which wasn't too hard. I had some issues with one of the pins popping out that holds the clasp on the rest of the band. Any pressure would make the pin pop out and the watch fall off. I bought another watch in a different color, and ended up using the pin from that watch to replace the bad one and haven't had any problems since. Would definitely buy again.
on April 26, 2016
Works great. Looks great for the price. Everyone can't believe what I paid for it. I'm quite rough on jewelry. So far this watch is holding up great. Need to get a few links taken out. So it does come to fit larger wrists.
Shipping does take a while. Though I did get before the delivery date given.
I would have liked any kind of directions for this watch. None was sent
on October 29, 2014
I wish I could give this 0 stars. I read reviews, including the ones that say "looks expensive." That is a flat out lie! The face of the watch isn't bad but the band is HORRIBLE. I didn't even put it on. As soon as I picked it up and heard the band clink together I could tell it was the cheapest thing alive. I know I only paid $8 for it but based on the reviews I thought I might get something of "okay" quality. This was unacceptable, like a kids toy. DON'T BUY!
on January 16, 2015
Looks like a good quality watch but it's cheap plastic and they have responded to my emails about returning it. Normally they are good quality heavy metal but for some reason this one looks insanely cheap and isn't like the previous ones I've bought