Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 11, 2015
Hope my review, feedback along with the pictures I will upload help other Amazon shoppers:

Quality? ~ 7/10 ~ They LOOK like they'd be worth $30,000 but up close they feel thin, cheap and low quality. Still worth looking cool though.
Price? ~ THREE watches together for under $20? Uh? I have 0 complaints.
Do they work? ~ Not really, 1 or 2 of mine didn't have a full battery or might have been straight up broken but again I got these for the looks only.

Check out the pictures I have taken and uploaded up close as well.

Feel free to ask me any questions / Let me know if my review, feedback along with the pictures helped you!

Happy Shopping!
review imagereview image
79 helpful votes
80 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 2, 2015
Waited patiently for 6 1/2 weeks . No watches in sight . Contacted seller.They cancelled the order and i get a gift card instead of refund..
The amount credited to your Gift Card balance should be automatically applied to your next eligible order on our website.Really wanted the watches. Am very disappointed.
22 helpful votes
23 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on April 16, 2014
I am Very Picky with Watches... I have a lot of them as well! They include the DESIRED Brand names and styles, However, these are just as Stylish, Well-Made, and I LOVE the GOLD Watch in this set because it has a different tint to it, and I like the gold face as well. I am one of those people that like the face of the Watch to match the band, and I just will not wear any watch with everything either. I have plenty of Silver Watches, but only one of them has a black face.... and although it's a designer piece, It is NEVER worn! I do not think that a silver watch with a black face goes well with a gold Engagement or Wedding ring, Not even if the ring is White Gold. That's why I LOVED this grouping, Each Watch pairs greatly with whatever else you wear with it. For example, The Rose Gold watch looks not only Beautiful with the Rose Gold Ring I purchased, It looks EXPENSIVE ! The Gold Watch will go with so many things simply because of the gold face, and the subtlety of the CZ Stones that encase it. It is a " FINER " BLING ! Take it from me, the next time someone asks you " Would you happen to know what time it is " ? You'll be Proud to show off any of these Watches while you give them the answer to their question, and then add to it by telling them It's also TIME to order these Watches... I LOVE THEM.... Now, I just need Black/Black.... by Geneva. A Great Quality Watch with a lot of Style, at a Price that is without a doubt " AFFORDABLE "..... and in my opinion, " ATTRACTIVE " for Everyone... These Watches will not Disappoint...
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on July 23, 2015
Ordered 3 watches, I got 2 of the same color and one of them was broken. Not happy at all...
review image
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on June 25, 2013
These watches appeared nice in the pictures and given the price of the watches I didn't expect much in the quality department. Boy was I wrong! These watches exceeded my expectations and I received many compliments wearing each metal option. My mom loved the gold watch, so much that I decided to give it to her and it looks great on her. The only advice I would give is that if you have a delicate or small wrists, know that you will need to have a few links removed to ensure a proper fit.
211 helpful votes
212 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on December 14, 2015
They look nice but are really flimsy would recommend to put a coat of clear nail polish so color won't fade. Takes a long time to ship so if your not patient don't order. Also the size was too big for my wrist but I think you can get them resized.
review image
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on January 10, 2017
Great watches! Gave as gifts for Christmas this year!
2 helpful votes
on September 7, 2016
These watches look great. I didn't expect to get anything that looked like it cost a lot of money, and they didn't cost very much. I've worn them all so far, and they look nice, except for the silver toned one. The stem winder was missing. Not loose in the wrapping, it was missing. You get what you pay for, so in all honesty, I'm not complaining, just kind of a bummer that 1 of them was already falling apart when they arrived.
on March 7, 2017
A little too big and I need to have them adjusted. Great for the price
on March 21, 2014
I'm really happy with the look of the watches. I paid less than $7 each, so I can't expect them to be the highest quality watches in the world. I know that a lot of people said they feel cheap and light weight, but you can't expect a high quality product at this price point. Frankly, I like the fact that they're light weight because I'm tiny and heavy things are not really my style.

Pros:
-They look good
-They were cheap

Cons:
-I had to resize them (they're made for people with large wrists and I don't have large wrists, so I took tools to them, which is not an easy task)
-My rose gold watch loses time on a regular basis (I know I didn't pay much for them, but this really irks me, as it's a WATCH)