Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on February 5, 2015
This is a beautiful watch! Like others have said, the color is less rose/pink than the picture, but I actually like it better in person. My brother and I picked this out for his girlfriend's birthday, because she had been wanting similar watches from Fossil. It looks more expensive than it actually is. It is going to be too large for his girlfriend, so we will have to get some of the links removed. Keep in mind that you may have to do that if you have small wrists. I liked this so much, I plan on buying myself one of these in the future.
on April 27, 2017
Stopped working after a few weeks.
on May 10, 2015
It's pretty but very cheaply made. The first one I received the band wasn't even attached, and there was no way to get it back on. The 2nd one was OK. Also, band was very large and too loose. Very disappointed, but then you get what you pay for from China.
on October 2, 2014
Couldn't ask for a nicer looking watch.... not sure how they sell it for this price! All the nurses I work with think it's valued over $100 like some of the waterproof ones! Works great. Looks great.
on January 23, 2014
The only complaint I have about this watch is that it ticks very loudly! It was very large when it came but I took to the jc penney jewelry counter and they took out several links for me for free. Other than the loud ticking, it's a gorgeous watch, and has yet to turn my wrist green but I've only worn it a few times. This is definitely worth the money if you're just looking for a cute trend piece/inexpensive gift.
on February 26, 2014
While the watch is stylish and keeps good time, the clasp broke within days of purchasing it. I was very disappointed.
on March 8, 2014
The watch was ok, but too big. Since there didnt seem to be any way to adjust it, and there was no instruction information, I decided to send it back. One problem...there was also no return label or shipping receipt. Nice.
on March 4, 2015
Terrible cheap product from China. Picture does not accurately reflect the cheap product. The metal clasp was so crappy it cut my wrist -- I was so angry I had to throw it away versus returning the $5.00, over-priced POS!
on December 18, 2013
I chose this watch because of it's great value. It looks beautiful in person, just like the picture, however, it feels like very VERY cheap plastic compared to my MK watch (I bought it for my sister because she likes the way my watch looks). Again, beautiful but not to sturdy
on July 17, 2015
I hate it! I thought I was buying a woman's watch but your ad is totally false. If this is not a man's watch then it is a boyfriend watch and should be advertised as such. I'm thinking of returning it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.