Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 167 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 178 reviews
on October 15, 2016
This watch is very nice looking. I was actually complemented by a man on the train (NYC) who was wearing a Bulova watch. He was sincere, not facetious. It looks more masculine than feminine. Sure, it's a "boyfriend watch," but there's always a form of femininity to the style. Anyhoo... the spring that kept the watch link together popped out. I found it and tried to put it back together. I was unsuccessful. So, I went to a watch maker who was able to put a spring in. Success. When I got the watch back, I noticed the silver color was starting to deteriorate. Underneath there's a bit of a copper or bronzish looking color. You can't really tell unless you're paying attention. But, maybe it's a developing deterioration. I dunno.

If I were asked if I would recommend this watch, I'd select maybe, if that were even an option. It's cheap and it looks nice. But don't use it as an everyday watch, because the color will fade.
on February 13, 2016
I ordered this watch for super cheap so really didn't expect much but needed a silver watch and love the boyfriend style. The watch itself it super cute but it has been running slow since I got it. Maybe it needed a new battery so I may try getting a new one if it doesn't end up costing more than what I paid for the watch. I still wear it but forget every time I want to know the time that it's not going to be right and I took 30 mins over my lunch break time. Oops. My fault though for wearing a watch that I knew was running slow. All in all the watch it cute but wished it worked right. Should have spent the extra money and got a more expensive one.
on August 18, 2016
Not entirely sure the watch was accurate once I set the time. I removed the little plastic white piece (seriously small), set the time according to what my phone said, and two times I noticed the time had changed on its own. It was off by about an hour. It feels cheaply made, but that didn't bother me personally. I like how it's big but not heavy. Also, the band doesn't turn my skin green which is GREAT! I took the watch face off and replaced it with the face of another watch (since I seemed to be having accuracy issues and the band from the other watch turned my skin green) so now I have the perfect watch ;-). All things considered, I am pleased with the purchase because I was able to remove the band and put it on a different watch.
on May 26, 2016
Have this on silver and rose gold. Bought them because I work as a waitress/cashier and I didnt want to use my good watches to work. They have proved to be water resistant, since I work cleaning tables, and every time I wash my hands it gets wet too. It's accurate, and Ive never had any problem with the battery! Ive been using it every work day for more than a month, and still looks great.
It was easy to adjust, since I have tiny wrists I had to take off 4 links. Its a great buy.
review image review image
on April 6, 2016
This watch is alright. For maybe a younger adult, or someone who is accident prone this watch would be perfect. It does feel very cheap and light on the wrist, and it looks cheap in person as well. The metal starches easily and the snap closure opens is too much pressure is exerted on it. I work in a restaurant and this is a good watch to wear to work, in case I get food on it or scratch it. But I would never wear this outside of work to an actual event or date.
on August 26, 2014
I have a small wrist, and try to stay away from bulky watches, but even though this one is a bit on the large size, it still looked ok. Maybe I would think differently if it was a colored watch, but it being silver, it doesn't look bulky, which I hate. I normally try to stick with display diameter between 1.29" (33mm) to 1.65" (42mm), but this one was the exception being 44mm. It's a very nice silver color, and have made this one of my watches I wear on a daily basis.
on March 28, 2017
Did not come with box as shown in pic and no paperwork. Only one stem will work. One pullled out already
on June 18, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this watch. If you are looking for a boyfriend watch, I highly recommend this one. The weight of this watch is similar to the MK watches that sell for $200 plus. I purchased another watch on Amazon and this one far surpassed it in quality. The silver tone is nice and bright and the face is easy to read. The chronographs are for show, but the description made that very clear. I liked this so much I ordered a second in rose gold.
on December 2, 2013
Wore it 1 time and the band broke with in the hour! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! PURE JUNK!!!
on April 30, 2014
This watch came just the way I ordered, it's big but I want it like that. Better quality than the others I received.