Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 5, 2012
I bought this watch as a gift for my sister. It arrived within 4 days!!! Great service. The watch is beautiful and well worth the price. You cant tell it was less than $20. It came in a cute lil gift box. I recommend this watch! :) I will be buying one for myself.
11 comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 22, 2016
So disappointed! This is adorable and I get lots of compliments... but it quit keeping time within three months. No problem, I can't expect the free battery to last forever. But I replaced the battery and it just can't keep up. It is not because of an issue with the replacement battery, or even that the hands are crooked and stuck on each other. The hands all move and it seems like it is keeping time just fine. But within a day or two, you realize it is an hour off. Then in another week or so, it is five hours off. Just can't keep time!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 15, 2013
This is a very fun and happy watch. I am very tough on watches and these flexible rubber bands are great for durability and taking abuse. They clean up well with soap and water, but of course, don't get the watch wet! I'm a gardener and like using inexpensive watches that I know will eventually get trashed. I bought what seems to be the same watch in an airport shop for 4 times the cost so this is a great deal. Haven't had it long enough to know if it has longevity, but I don't expect a whole lot for this price.
on June 25, 2013
I love this watch! It is just as it is pictured. Someone commented about the band not being woven, but who cares? The band is rubber. I read that I could trim it off since it is a bit too long and I have not yet done so. I love the funky colored numbers; there is a color for every outfit :). The face is larger than I had thought. The "diamonds" really sparkle...maybe too much for me, a 64 year old grandmother :). I bought the watch to wear in Morocco, so I haven't had it that long. It puts a smile on my face every time I wear it. I have heard that the style is in fashion. What a deal for the price!
on March 17, 2017
I love this watch. I can see the numbers without getting the readers out.
on January 15, 2013
I was shopping on Amazon for something else and had a thought that I really needed a watch. I did my search and this watch popped up and I thought "wow" how cute so I ordered it. Well I have had so many compliments on this watch and the best part is that I can see the numbers. This is a very trendy watch with the silicone band as I have noticed that many people are wearing this type of band in many different colors. The white band works good with many of my clothes but I like this watch so much that I'm thinking of getting another one with a different color band. I'm happy with the purchase and the price was right too.
on October 1, 2012
I love this watch and I get compliments every where I go. Someone reviewed that it was uncomfortable - - not sure what they are talking about.. mine is perfectly comfortable. I LOVE the colors so much! It looks great with every thing! I have owned 4 other Geneva watches and they have lasted a long time. Because the bands are silicone - - they do show dirt and dust over time. I don't recommend you where it every single day or all day long if you want to keep it looking crisp and white. For under $12 you can't expect it to be perfect. The rhinestones are glued in and if worn too roughly they might pop out. For me... it's the perfect price for a fun and great looking watch... I might buy another one to keep on hand for when this one starts to show it's age. I love it that much!!
on August 30, 2016
No not a good purchase.it was cheap an i actually just wanted the band.it Didn't run when got it,I tried new working battery.but it runs occasionally and ofcourse the band didn't fit.after I broke my wrist I needed a soft bigger band.the company did respond but it didn't seem worth the trouble for $4.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 17, 2017
Cute and fun. Wear it on shopping trips with multi-color apparel.
on August 15, 2016
It started out with Five stars. I loved the band, the fit, the cuteness! I washed my hands once with it on and the inside became foggy and full of condensation. The face is apparently made of paper and when it got wet from the condensation the colors of the numbers started to bleed and run. It is now completely ruined. Not a watch I can wear to a job where I wash my hands every 20 minutes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.