Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 15, 2012
First, this is an inexpensive fashion watch. If you are expecting something high end, don't get this watch.

I think it's VERY cute and very large. It's also lightweight, and not super substantial, but it doesn't detract from the look of it on your wrist. It is easy to adjust the bracelet and it looks great on. The face is huge, easy to see, and has 3 subdials. The crystal accents gives the watch a blingy feel.

The clasp is pretty weak, though. I can see the clasp breaking with repeated use. But for the $$ I paid, I'll probably still be able to wear it until I just get tired of it. Again it's a super cute watch.

Really, my only complaint is the color. This really isn't CHOCOLATE. I ordered the rose tone version of this watch when I ordered this one, and honestly, I thought this one WAS the rose tone watch! It wasn't until I got the rose tone watch that I could see there was a difference between the two. The color of this watch is more like a penny copper color. The face is a little darker, but "chocolate" this is not. The picture of this watch looks brown. But that's not what the color really is.

I am going to keep this watch, because the color is a bit more subdued than the very flashy-looking rose-tone version of the same watch. But I had to take off a star because the description on this is way off.

Overall, I do really like it, though.
90 helpful votes
91 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 29, 2015
Love it, is very nice. I purchased it through ELEG TANG. Wonderful customer service. Looks just like the picture but even better. Very satisfied with this purchase. I love this chocolate color.
review image
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on January 6, 2013
Recently decided I needed to replace a watch a lost, but after the holidays, couldn't really afford anything spectacular. I was pleased to see there were options for me, but upon receipt, I decided to promptly return.

1. The watch feels quite fragile and is very, very light.

2. The clasp to open it is stiff and I haven't successfully been able to open it. I put a lot of force into it but stop when I feel like I'm going to break it (because it feels so fragile) but can't undo the clasp. My boyfriend managed to open it accidentally, once, but since then can't reopen it on purpose. I didn't have a need to open it at all since it was so large it fits right over my hand, but having said that, it would need several links removed to stay on my wrist.

3. Either the battery is extremely low or the watch doesn't work properly. When it arrived, it wasn't ticking at all. I messed with the time-setting knob and the second started going, but later it just got stuck. It was still ticking, but would move forward a second, then backward a second, and back and forth like that until I messed with it. Needless to say, by the time I took it out to check the time, it was 4.5 hours behind. This might be fixed with a new battery, but a watch battery would cost about the same as the watch itself, so I may as well have just got a more expensive watch that works.

And for those wondering about the appearance, the face looks very nice and is a bright chocolate colour. The "stones" around it look very fake and seem like they would fall out relatively quickly. The metal band is a lot brighter than the picture and is more coppery than chocolate, like the colour of a brand new penny. It does seem like this was a different colour underneath that just had a copper colour painted over it, because mine has a few imperfections that show it looking greyish underneath the copper.
3 helpful votes
on September 9, 2016
This watch is worn by me almost every day! It's a little large on my BIG wrist, but SO easy to snap the band off and on. The band is a copper color, while the face is more cocoa. For the price, it is FANTASTIC!!! If you buy one (this color or another), make sure to take out the SMALL piece of plastic under the "crown" or you won't be able to set the time. We almost didn't see the plastic and thought the watch might be broken, at first glance, because the second hand wasn't moving.
0Comment|Report abuse
I have always practiced the "tell the truth even if it isn't what they want to here" I really check out everything on a purchase on quality of the item and if it is as promised to be by the vendor and than I take a few day's to think on My opinion before referring to others! I don't want to give a bad review to anyone's product or hurt there feelings and or company!! I know everyone wants to provide a good product and of course make a living at it to but I will not give false reviews because than I would be hurting the consumer so that being clear I have to say this product is very cheaply made for the price with poor customer care as far as shipping time and false promises!! I have seen better quality in Jewelry that My Grandchildren win out of the toy machines at Wal-Mart!! I will not recommend this vendor to anyone! Larry
on November 11, 2013
I ordered this watch on a whim - wanting something that was on trend but didn't cost a fortune. I read all of the reviews and debated for awhile whether or not to make the purchase. Well, I am extremely happy that I bought it. I have been wearing it daily for about 2 months now, and for the $8 I invested, this watch is amazing. I have had no troubles with the watch, it is functioning perfectly and I think it looks great. Upon arrival I did find that it was quite a bit too large for my wrist, but I was easily able to pop a few links out just using a safety pin.

I will say, it is actually more of a rose gold color than chocolate, and the color doesn't quite look the same as the photo. But, if you are looking for a watch that looks great and is budget friendly, this is the watch for you.

Obviously, this is an inexpensive "fashion" piece and not a super high end watch, but for the price it looks awesome and works perfectly. Very happy with my purchase!
on August 26, 2017
Great for the price. I have received a lot of compliments. The battery life is pitiful & one battery costs more than 2 watches
on May 31, 2013
so much nicer than pictured. got it a day early which always makes me smile! but it is better than i guessed. very solid, clasp seems tight, looks expensive but wasn't. i am a middle aged woman & always liked a watch that is solid & large which i see many women wearing today so i guess i am ahead of my time but this look always appealed to me. the color is great, the fit as well. it began running when i set it. so far, so good. and for the new low price, seems like a good deal. my other option was a tommy hilfiger watch that looks similar but is close to $80. so, yes, i am loving this watch.
on June 15, 2017
The watch is so comfortable and nice looking. It is easy to read the time. Many people have admired it. It's a great buy.
on August 19, 2014
I could not be happier with this purchase. I've always loved watches but have never bought one because watches that have this look are generally over $100. So when I found this beautiful watch for under $10 I was extatic! Then when I recieved the watch I was even happier. I have recieved many compliments and am extremly happy with it! Would recommend to anyone!
3 helpful votes