Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on July 16, 2015
I agree with false claims, while the item migth hold you in a small amount it rides up all the time. Tucking it into jeans does not help, if you adjust it so you have room for your breasts eventually the cups are up around your neck and you have no breast support at all. Although I put too large I can,t really tell if it is too large or too small. Cups are too small but if the rest was any larger it would have no support. The problem might be resolved if the area just under the cups was a lot tighter and more length in the straps, as they along with the loose fit under the cups are what allows you to ride up. Glad I only purchased one.
on December 4, 2013
I bought one of these on a whim at a dept. store, and fell in love with it, so I ordered two more. Very comfortable, slimming, but not uncomfortably tight. I wear them almost every day!
on April 16, 2015
What a wonderful find...........most comfortable fit and perfect for me. Have a double mastectomy and this is the best....slits in bra allow for pads to be inserted. No more bra riding up or discomfort from binding, Plan on ordering a couple more. I ordered a large even though I am probably more a medium but I wanted it to be comfortable.....and it is!!!
on February 3, 2014
The only true thing about the genie came shaper is that it feels like you just have a comfortable tank top. But it doesn't hide your stomach or makes it seem like you lost 2 pant sizes. And it doesn't stay down, it keeps coming up and you have to constantly keep pulling it back down into place. Very annoying.
on April 29, 2015
I do wear a large in tops, so I ordered a large, but it is a little loose. I have a pear shape, smaller waist, so maybe I should have ordered a medium. Otherwise, it is very very comfortable, and it provides really good support.
on April 20, 2014
It is comfortable but it is not long enough so it rides up. I like the support of the bra and the comfort but I am disappointed in the lower part, not very slimming and I hate to have to pull stuff down all day. I will wear it but I will try another brand before I purchase any more of them. I love Genie Bras but the Cami falls a little shy of what it is supposed to do.
on September 14, 2014
Great body shaper. My one complaint is that it rolls up. I have 3 colors. So often body shapers are too tight, but these are not. I usually wear mediums, but I bought large and so glad that I'd did
on August 5, 2015
one of the best products on the market. I have had a mastectomy and love these for comfort and support. In the summer I buy these and cut them shorter so they will be cooler. I don't get the regular genie bra because they do not fit like the cami shapers do. These work great with the breast prosthesis.
on October 20, 2013
I recently had reconstruction after a double mastectomy. I don't need a lot of support now, but something soft and comfortable. This shaper is great for that! It doesn't bind, the cups are soft with slight support, the removable pads are extra padding, and I love the full coverage.
on February 20, 2016
Like the product but delivery was 3 days late.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.