Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Genie GICT390-3BL 3-Button Remote Control with Intellicode
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

VINE VOICEon May 18, 2011
As with many other reviews here, on my Genie Screw-Drive openers manufactured in 1998, only the middle button of this remote will program correctly. The two smaller side buttons will light the LED on the opener, but will not open the doors.
on January 31, 2016
I bought this remote a little over 4 years ago to use with my single garage door. When I bought my house it only came with one remote and this was the cheapest replacement remote I could find at the time. It has worked perfectly for me all these years. It was easy to program and I like that it's small size makes it easy to carry when it isn't left in my car. If I'm leaving through the garage without my car I'll just grab this and it fits nicely in a pocket or small bag. The range of the transmitter is about 60 ft, a little further than the original remote I have. I was almost scared away by the negative reviews, but I'm glad I bought this.
on October 25, 2011
I have an older Genie Intellicode Garage door that we bought in 1998. This product claims it works with any Intellicode from 1995-Up, that is incorrect. My garage door would never recognize the 2nd code this remote would transmit. I tried taking out the battery and the POS broke. Waste of time/money.
on January 27, 2012
Like other people said, the side buttons don't work, so it's not worth to buy a 3 button garage door opener here. I bought it because it came with free shipping, so it would cost less than the one button remote. To open the garage door, I have to be about 5 ft from the garage door before it is able to open up. So, signal strength isn't so great either. In my opinion, this piece of plastic and programmed chip should be sold for $10 instead of $20.
on August 26, 2012
I bought this remote control for my wife so that she can open the garage door remotely instead of getting out of the car. She absolutely loves it! She keeps it clipped to the visor and uses it several times a day to drive into and out of the garage. This is really helpful in inclement weather or when it's dark. It's very small and I was unsure how durable it would be but it's worked out great. It was easy to program it so that it worked with our garage door opener. It's very simple and doesn't have many features but it's exactly what my wife needed. And it was fairly inexpensive! My only complaint is that it's very easy to knock it out of the clip that holds it to the visor. Sometimes my wife has to look for it on the floorboard when she wants to close or open the garage door.
on October 1, 2010
Programming it was EASY - just push a button on the opener and a button on the remote...done. The problem is the clip that comes with it - the remote falls out waayyy too easily. I am thinking about taping mine with electrical tape to keep it from falling out. Another thing is that the buttons are really close since it is such a small device so you may find yourself hitting 2 buttons at the same time. I would recommend buying the old school big remote. Sometimes the newer and smaller is not always better.

*********UPDATE*********

So, the little piece of junk fell out of the cradle as I hit a pot hole and fell in my coffee. I just bought a LiftMaster 375LM. The Liftmaster is larger, with larger buttons, and its just as easy to program. I love coffee!!! I think it just saved me from the irritation of this remote always falling to the floor.
on October 31, 2011
I had set my old garage door opener on the spoiler of my car and forgot about it. :-S Needless to say it fell off and got run over. No more worky worky. I read the model the number off the back and typed it into Amazon. Poof! There is was. Also for about the best price online, unless you want to bid on ebay and wait. I followed the directions in the package (which is a pain to open) and I was back in business.

Very straight forward. It has three different buttons for three different garage doors if you are so inclined. It also has a little snappy thing with a clip so you can put it on your visor or clip it to your belt. That's what I do when hauling stuff from the garage to the back yard. Don't like to leave the garage door open when I am not near by.
on December 30, 2013
I like this product. We use it daily to open the garage from the house. Use the two side buttons and they are a little small for my podgy fingers, but still manageable. Set it up in no time. Had it since 09/2010 and have not had any issues with it.
on January 15, 2013
I accidentally dropped my opener in a cup of water in my car. UGH!!! Ordered this. It arrived promptly and also came with a holder (which I hadn't expected - maybe I didn't read the description well enough - but most certainly needed (so I wouldn't drop it in the wrong cup again!). NOTHING bad to say about this product whatsoever.
on December 5, 2012
The good: It opens the door just fine.

The bad: This is intended for the pocket. Why on earth does it open the door just fine when contents of my pocket shift and push the big button? Just bending over will set it off (at times), opening or closing the door. On a few occasions I've found my door open all night because the button somehow got activated.

This product needs redesign, with some kind of recessed button less subject to accidental operation.