- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (November 14, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0595452043
- ISBN-13: 978-0595452040
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,910,169 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Genius Code: The Twelve Pillars of Creative Genius
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Gerald Lodovico is the founder and President of The Genius Institute, LLC, a thought tank dedicated to encouraging the genius potential of the world's indigenous populations. He is founder and president of Capital Maximization Group, a regional investment firm. Gerald also plays saxophone and sings with one of Pittsburgh's most popular soul, funk, and classic rock bands, Second Shift. He is married to Maria and together they have four children.
Browse award-winning titles. See more