Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on April 29, 2014
I love my new suitcase. I've used it a ton in the short time I've had it for work travel. My first trip was to China for 10 days and it was perfect. I was able to fit everything I needed and still had some room for gifts to bring home. Having the different compartment to seperate out socks, underwear, and chargers was awesome too. It helped to keep me organized and kept my suitcase much more organized. Since I move every day or so when I travel for work I never really unpack. Having everything handy kept me from always tearing my suitcase apart and then trying to jam everything back in a quickly as possible. Overall it's a great bag and i would definately recomend it to anyone who does a lot of travel.

When I bought this i read a few reviews that this suitcase is very tippy. I didn't find this to be true at all.

The only thing i wish i didn't get was the portable mobile charger. I was really excited to have this since my phone is always dead when i get back to the states and i want to call home to be picked up. I've tried it a number of times and it's never actually worked for me. May be user error, but i wouldn't recomend it.
on November 12, 2013
My husband loves his new suitcase and I do too. A place for everything and everything in its place. The first time he used it, he was wondering if he'd forgotten something because the inner pockets were so efficient. We love the laundry pocket. Dirty underwear gets squished down to a very minimum. It wheels easily. The handle is long enough for a tall man. It seems to be lighter weight than any other we have used. I put identifying ribbons on the handles because there are so many black suitcases in baggage claim and I suspect there will be more and more just like this one.
on May 4, 2013
I was so excited to see this product. I am on a lot of business trips where I am in a different city each day for a week. This suitcase has pouches for everything so that you don't have to hunt though the suitcase in every city, plus it's got that special "dirty clothes pouch" to keep new and used clothes from mingling. Great ideas here. BUT THERE ARE A COUPLE FLAWS.

Because of the huge wheels, this 22" suitcase is really a 20" suitcase and the hanging clothes folder that I use won't fit into it. It's also missing the strap that lets me attach my rolling laptop bag to it when going through the airport. I could buy a separate multi-bag stacker to solve the second problem, but the fact that I cannot put hanging clothes into it is a deal breaker for me.
on May 4, 2013
This is the major annoying point that it is not well balanced and hard to pack to balance it so it falls over and hits people while standing in line a checkin.
on May 23, 2013
I bought this based on the well organized interior configuration. After taking it on my first business trip, I am truly disappointed. When full it will not stand up. So if you ever stop somewhere in an airport it falls over.
If you happen to attach a small computer laptop bag to the elastic strap that can wrap around the front of the bag, it stretches so the computer bag drags on the floor. Wonder if anyone bothered to test this in the real world.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.