|Item model number||G2.1 2000|
|Hardware Platform||PC; Mac;UNI;Linux|
|Item Weight||9.53 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.92 x 9.25 x 9.17 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.92 x 9.25 x 9.17 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||May 1, 2014|
Consider these available items
Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker System for Android, Apple Devices, Tablets, Laptops, PC
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Speaker Type||Speaker Systems|
|Item Weight||9.53 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Total output power 45 watts (RMS)
- Ultra-rigid MDF wooden cabinet subwoofer with rich and deep bass
- Curvaceous satellite speakers with hook design
- Adjustable Volume and Bass controls
- Dual input jacks for PC, TV, DVD, Game devices
- Headphone jack for private listening
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Supreme Gaming Speaker System
Genius SW-G2.1 2000 gaming speaker system carries exactly what you want in a blown away gaming environment. It carries clear and detailed mid to high range frequencies that generate a realistic sound while delivering fully intensified and powerful bass for extreme sound experience.
This beast-power 2.1 gaming speaker will blow your mind with an impressive 45 Watts RMS audio that adds unbelievable surround sound to your gaming, music, and video experience.
Excellent speaker size to ergonomically fit minimal desktop space for ultimate gaming comfort.
Magnificent audio volume to control the atmosphere of gamer style ambiance. Warning: This speaker will wake your neighbors, so please monitor volume wisely.
Pulsating LED with Dynamic Sound Quality
This ultimate gaming speaker produce high watts output power with two satellite speakers that makes vibrant lively sound and a subwoofer bass that will shake you up and get you in the gut. The back-lit blue LED light goes with the rhythm of powerful heart-beating bass, giving you the experiences of immersing in a real battlefield.
Convenience of Multiple Inputs/Outputs
Trying to connect the speaker to your gaming station is made easy with Genius SW-G2.1 2000 gaming speaker system. It comes with inputs of stereo RCA, 3.5mm primary and 3.5mm auxiliary inputs as well as 3.5mm headphone jack, a 3.5mm primary microphone jack, and a 3.5mm line input jack (TV). With these input and output jacks, you can easily insert and remove the speaker system in seconds.
Variety of Usage
Not only can you use this exquisite system for better gaming experience, you will also love it when watching your favorite action movie or listening to your beloved music. You can also connect this powerful speaker to your television while enjoying your favorite XBOX or PlayStation games. Now throwing a party will be effortless!
- Asus Transformer Book ROG Zenbook VivoBook, Lenovo Thinkpad, Ideapad, Ultrabook
- Acer Chromebook Aspire, Apple Macbook Pro, Air, iBook
- Samsung Chromebook, Toshiba Satellite Qosmio KIRAbook PORT
- HP Pavilion Chromebook Envy Beats Audio, Dell Inspiron, XPS, Alienware
- PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, WII, And More
Compare with similar items
THUNDERCLAP 2.1CH GAMING SPEAKER SYSTEMA rich, deep, solid sound quality for excellent bass performance and clear and detailed mid and high range frequencies for realistic sound. PULSATING LED GOES WITH DYNAMIC BASS The backlight blue LED goes with the rhythm of powerful heart-beating bass, just like being in a real battle field. MULTIPLE INPUTS Make everything you listen to sound better with convenient RCA and 3.5 mm inputs for music, movie, and gaming devices.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I'm an audiophile, so understand these pros, and cons are from a enthusiast perspective.
2. I highly recommend setting these speakers up on a desk, or some clear unused space that's elevated off the ground as the speaker cones are unprotected. (This advice goes for the woofer as well.)
1. Easy to set up.
2. LED's in the sub causes scorpion logo to light up/blink depending on bass frequency, and volume.
3.Contains multiple input ports such as Line In, Mic, and Headphones. (I haven't tested any of these as I have a separate wireless surround sound gaming headset.)
4. Comes with a physical volume knob over the left, and right speakers as well as a volume knob independently for the sub-woofer.
5. The bass can get surprisingly deep, and will shake your walls more then what you expect it too.
6. Great for indoor parties, and outdoor parties if you have a laptop, and a danger free area outside for the speakers to sit.
1. The volume control isn't the best in regards to how loud you have to get the left, and right speakers in order to feel a good amount of bass from the sub. This Con is based purely on personal opinion though, bass is my favorite thing about music, because you can physically feel it. So for me I like a lot of bass. Don't get me wrong the bass sounds really good, and clear. Just wish it bumped harder at low volumes with the left, and right speakers volume knob, because it feels like the Subs hit max bump at around 80%-85% through the master knob's rotation. That might not sound like a con to most of you, until you read this next con.
2. After you hit 80%+ volume on the master knob, you will notice a significant decrease in clarity, loss of quality almost completely in the mids, and what seems to sound like distortion on the bass, but distortion is definitely noticed the most in the treble of audio.
3. Speakers, and Sub do NOT come with a Speaker Grill, nor have I found anyway to put one on, or any that were specifically designed for this set.
4. Must always be careful of sitting anything near your speaker. Due to lacking grills it would be extremely easy to accidentally damage or puncture the speaker/cones.
5.Had to sit the sub-woofer up on my desk because I don't want it to get damaged by any of my animals, or a human foot going through it ignorantly.
****EDIT #3 (As of 4/10/2018) Three years now. Daily use with gaming and constant music at high levels. Materials show very little, to no signs of wear, sound comes out clear as when it was new. No crackling of popping when moving wires, or sound going out of any of the speakers. I think this will be my last Long-Run durability test review. If you're looking for a nice-looking, GOOD, solid, budget set of PC speakers, get these.
****EDIT #2 (As of 4/23/2017) How long has it been? 2 Years? I can't deny this thing is well-built. Sound is still amazing, Materials still look like new. No problems whatsoever in the long run. I use this every day for gaming and music at a considerable volume. As long as you DON'T use BEATS audio, and instead go for the good-old Realtek, you won't be disappointed. I am a bit sad because I wanted a new pair of speakers, but I can't justify it since these won't break!! :D
****EDIT: (As of 4/4/2015) Okay, so now I'm definitely changing my review from four stars to five. Reason? I was a bit disappointed because of the "boxy" kind of "cheap" sound to it because of the lack of mids and highs. I found out what the problem was and it was definitely not the speakers. If you happen to have BEATS Audio in your PC, do yourself a HUGE favor, go to the BEATS Audio control panel and UN-tick (Un-check, disable) Beats Audio from the Listening Experience tab.
As picky as I am with sound, I've always have had a deep hatred towards Beats Audio devices due to how terrible they sound. I swear it was like this piece of crap Beats equalizer was neutering this little system.
Now I have no complaints. This amazing kick-butt Genius system has come to life and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! :D
Had it for 20 minutes so far. While I'm definitely not impressed, I really like this system. Quoting another person, it is definitely an OKAY system. Not perfect. It comes with everything you need and more, looks nice and has a decent sound to it if you're not a picky audiophile.
Unfortunately... I am a picky audiophile. I was excited to get myself a Logitech Z623, but I've been lurking around this system for the past months. A few days ago I noticed the price went down, so I decided to pull the trigger on it. I was a bit disappointed since I see that most people bought it for $50 bucks, while I've only seen it for $115. But again, I got the $95 deal which was good. Hopefully the price increase means that the quality has increased as well.
As mentioned above, I am incredibly picky with sound, and so far, I am noticing a serious lack of highs in this little system. Good thing is that with my computer's equalizer I was able to set it up as close as my liking as I could. Still not perfect, but it's okay. This is still better than what I previously had, so I'm happy for now. Let's see how much it lasts. Next year I'm going for the Z623.
-Very nice looking
-Decent quality feel
-Very powerful and clear bass
-Lot's of inputs and outputs
-All the cables that you would possibly need are included
-Price is a bit questionable ($115 as of now. $95 with 20% off)
-Sub completely overpowers satellites. Requires some playing around with equalizer and also getting used to.
-Very low high range
-While quality is decent, it definitely doesn't feel like a $115 sound system.
-No grills protecting the sub and satellite membranes. Extra care should be taken.
Bottom line. If you need a compact, affordable and powerful PC sound system, go for it. I myself are in hopes to like it the more I use it.
Update: I contacted the company and they responded very quickly to my request. Gianni, a representtive from the company immediately took care of the problem and replaced and shipped the controller very fast. It is now working perfect. Excellent customer service and personal attention. Highly recommended seller in case something goes wrong like in my case. Will buy again from them.
The sound is awesome, the look alone is great and the small subwoofer that can give a punch for only being 45w is absolutely amazing.
If you're looking for something small and has some bass for a room or a small entertainment area then this is for you!
Price is right! Material is sturdy! Look and sound is just phenomenal.
Top reviews from other countries
I wanted quality so I didn't risk buying local speakers and getting into the hassle of returning them later after being disappointed. So I bought these.
I am not disappinted with them.
The sound quality is as I expected it to be for the price.
But tbh I expected a bit more volume, not that they're low volume but still...
All in all, they're perfect, vo side ring it's an I ternational brand and in America they're still selling at much higher price than here so it's a great buy.