Genji Sports Pop Up Family Beach Tent And Beach Sunshelter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Self expanded in one second, folds down in 3 second.
- Durable T190 UV protected Nylon (50+ UPF) rating on 3 sides of tent, flame retardant meets CPAI-84 standard.
- Strong steel beam frame covered by 600D Oxford nylon, light weight and durable.
- Comes with 4 plastic ground stakes, sand bags pockets on both side panels. Full size carrying case with shoulder strap
- Tent dimension: 210cm (L)x132cm (W)x128cm (H) or 82.7"(L)x52"(W)x50" (H). Large enough for two adults or one adult and many kids. Weight: 4 lb 7oz.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Self Expanded Beach Sun shelter tent. Auto pop opened in one second, easily folded down in 3 seconds. Packed in a 22-Inch carrying shoulder bag. Light weigh, easy to carry, suitable for beach, park and outdoor activities. Durable T190 nylon UV protected Nylon (50+ UPF) rating on 3 sides of tent, flame retardant nylon meets CPAI-84 standard. Zippers back panel can be opened or closed. 2 large side screen windows allow more fresh air to breezes through, both windows come with roll up cover. This self erecting tent is an excellent outdoor must have equipment to carry to all outdoor activities, specially for the family with baby and children, it can prevent youngster over exposed under the sun and give parent a nice relaxing shelter to read or take a nap.An optional beach sun shelter water proof tent cover is available, it converts sun shelter into a standard camping tent in seconds. The special designed water proof cover equip with zipper, ventilation windows and 4 ground stakes.Beach Sun shelter tent Specifications:*Self expanded in one second, folds down in 3 second.*3 sides and floor are made from durable T190 nylon cloth, UV protective coating rating 50 + UPF, flame resistance nylon meets CPAI-84 standard. 2 side screen windows with roll up cover. Fully opened zipper back panel. Strong steel beam frame covered by 600D Oxford nylon, light weight and durable. Comes with 4 plastic ground stakes, sand bags pockets on both side panels. Full size carrying case with shoulder strap. Tent dimension 82.7 x 52 x 50-Inch (length x width x height). Large enough for two adults or one adult and many kids. Weight 4-Pounds 7-Ounce.
If you're looking for an easy-to-assemble family tent for the beach, park, or even a warm-weather campsite, you've found it in the Pop Up Outdoor Family Tent from Genji Sports. It automatically pops up and open in 1 second and folds back down in only 3 seconds. It's super lightweight at only five pounds and is easily carried to the beach, park, and campground. It has front and rear zipper panels, two side screen windows with roll-up cover, and a strong steel beam frame that's lightweight and durable. The flame resistant nylon fabric has a UV rating of 50+ UPF to protect you and your family from the sun's harmful rays. It comes with four plastic ground stakes, sand bag pockets on both side panels, and a full-size carrying case with shoulder strap.
The Pop Up Family Tent automatically pops open and then coils back down flat into a circle.
- Pop up outdoor tent; self-expands in 1 second, folds down in 3 seconds
- Durable 190T nylon; CPAI-84 flame retardant material
- 50+ UPF rating for sun protection
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Comes with shoulder carrying bag
- Front and rear zipper panels, use fro camping tent or beach tent
- 2 side screen windows with roll-up covers
- Fully-opened zippered back and front panels
- Strong steel beam frame; durable and lightweight
- 4 plastic ground stakes included; sand back pockets on side panels for stabilization
- Dimensions: 82.7 by 52 by 50 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 5 pounds, 4 ounces
- Fabric: T190 nylon cloth with UPF 50+ coating
- Sleeps two adults or one adult and several children
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerDo not send to Russia
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It really is easy to put up. I was set up the tent, the spokes and the sandbags in 5 minutes. This is compared to setting up a large tent (similar to what they use at the fairs), which takes me a good 20 minutes to set up if I'm doing it by myself.
- It provides outstanding sun shelter. I'm able to stay at the beach or springs longer than I would without any shelter or with just a beach umbrella.
- It provides good shelter for a light rain.
- The side panels lets air in the tent if it starts to get too hot, and there's a zipper in the back to let more air in if needed.
- It's not sturdy. I went to the beach recently, and there was an ocean wind that came in (about 4 mph). The wind was pulling the tent hard enough where the spokes came out of the sand. The wind ended up ripping the fabric on the tent because while the sandbags were holding down the tent, the wind was pulling at the tent like a sail, and it was bending and twisting. Fortunately, the fabric ripped on the seam, so I can easily fix that with a needle and thread.
- Despite the directions and the YouTube video, this tent is STILL a pain in the neck to put away. It's not as easy as it looks, and if there's a wind happening, you're DEFINITELY not going to be able to put it away because the wind is going to pull at the tent while you're trying to get it together (Trust me, that experience is not fun!). I still needed another person to help me put it away for the two times that I used it.
Overall, if you're going somewhere with other people where there are calm conditions, the tent works fine. However, be aware that the trade-off for a lightweight tent that's easy to put up is it's not very sturdy, and a slight hiccup in the weather might damage it.
However, I can not give it 4 or 5 stars because folding it up is difficult. I watched the videos and a few on you tube. I am a strong person who can usually manage such products. That being said, I would not recommend this product to ant seniors or someone frail. it takes some muscle and finesse to hold it down while folding twice and them twisting. I got very frustrated. my 6'1 husband does it fairly quickly but it is still challenging. I understand that in order to pop open the way it does, requires tension but could have been designed better. Also, I would have preferred 4th side/wall that could be tied back.