|Item Weight||51.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30.2 x 27 x 45.8 inches|
|Item model number||HC-321|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Gentherm Heated and Cooled Executive Office Chair HC-321
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Automotive-grade heating and cooling system in back and seat cushion with HIGH/LOW settings, and auto-shutoff occupancy sensor for energy savings and safety
- Operated by a rechargeable, high capacity Li-Ion battery (included)
- Luxuriously appointed molded cushion foam and bonded leather upholstery on all seating areas
- Ergonomic seat-side cable actuated levers for convenient height and tilt adjustments
- Durable commercial-grade Big and Tall components that support up to 400 Ibs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Heating or Cooling, You Choose
Our revolutionary microclimate technology enables you to have a consistent comfortable workspace throughout the year. We have adapted our innovative automotive-grade thermal technology to provide our customers with personalized temperature control at home or in the office.
Heating and Cooling Operation:
Heating and cooling is provided and distributed by an integrated 3D diffuser system located in the back and seat of the chair.
Control Panel and Li-Ion Battery
We know that temperature is a common office complaint and we also know that all individuals have different temperature preferences. Our office chair offers multiple settings to provide maximum thermal comfort.
Allows for control over your environment with HIGH and LOW settings along with heating or cooling.
Lithium Ion Battery:
Completely wireless operation powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation.
Bonded Leather Upholstery and Integrated Occupant Sensor
All of this technology is seamlessly integrated into a stylish, comfortable chair. Our technology will provide you with the comfort you need, but so will our office chair's unique design.
Molded cushion foam and durable perforated bonded leather upholstery on all seating areas.
Integrated detection system optimizes battery life by operating only when occupied, and shuts climate function off when unoccupied.
Durable Components and Optimal Comfort
Featuring maximum optimization and components made to last. To fit all preferences and needs, our chair is equipped with highly durable components and multiple adjustment levers.
Commercial-grade Big and Tall components that can support up to 400 Ibs. along with an automotive-grade climate control system.
Ergonomic seat-side cable actuated levers for convenient height and tilt adjustments.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. WHY CAN'T I JUST PLUG THE DARN THING IN TO THE WALL? The battery, while long-lasting (I guess?) is a pain in the butt. Who doesn't have an electric outlet near their desk? Nobody! Also, if you're going to sell a product that is designed to be used for long periods of time (like a desk chair) that requires a rechargable battery, it would seem to me like a pretty great idea to offer a spare battery so that one can be charging while the other is in use. Perhaps there is a spare battery available but if there is it's not easy to find here on Amazon.
2. The docking stand thing for the battery doesn't line up properly and is basically useless.
3. The blue LED that indicates that the chair is in "cooling" mode quit working after roughly 2 months. This wouldn't be a huge deal if it weren't for item #1. I have no way to know if the battery has died since there is no visual indication since the light doesn't work. (I can stick my ear to the chair and listen for the fans but.... come on.)
Update: I purchased this about a year ago and the battery has completely stopped working. We even tried plugging it in for a couple days and as soon as it was taken off the charger the battery completely died. However, I do understand that things like this happen, so I contacted Gentherm through their website because I couldn’t find a replacement battery anywhere. They emailed me in less than 24 hours offering to send a replacement battery, which I think is great customer service!
Tested the battery pack on a multimeter and it only read 1.17volts at the output pins. Spudged the pack apart (the pack is really a six-cell 18650 battery pack with a control board) and discovered one lead was broken off, as seen in the picture, indicated by red arrow (B- or battery negative lead.) Even after soldering it back on I was unable to successfully get this unit to charge or work in the chair. Still waiting to hear from manufacturer.
It came well packaged. It took me longer to get into the box than it did to assemble.