Gentle Muzzle Guard for Dogs - Prevents Biting Unwanted Chewing Safely Secure Comfort Fit - Soft Neoprene Padding – No More Chafing – Included Training Guide Helps Build Bonds Pet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Humane way to prevent biting and unwanted chewing – This muzzle is great for restraining your dog's ability to bite, chew and bark while still allowing your dog to breathe, pant, and drink water. Because of that, this muzzle is a humane choice for preventing unwanted biting or chewing. See our images for examples.
- Right size for the right dog – Choosing the correct size online can be hard, so to make it easy for you we have provided a chart and measuring instructions (see Picture 3). Your dog's muzzle can also be adjusted using the straps and hook and loop fastener for the best fit. If you have any trouble with finding the right size, we offer great customer support and will work hard to fix your problem.
- Bonus collar and connection strap holds muzzle in place – GoodBoy’s Stay-Fit connection makes it a snap to keep your best buddy’s muzzle securely in place, even for the rowdy pups! Easily connect it to your dog’s collar or use the included bonus collar for added support.
- Comfortable neoprene padding eliminates chafing – GoodBoy believes a muzzle should never be painful! Our soft neoprene padding keeps your pal’s snout healthy and happy by eliminating chafing and hot spots.
- Quality sliders for a perfect fit – No cheap plastic buckles for adjusting the fit here! The GoodBoy muzzle uses high-quality sliders for adjustments that won’t loosen over time, ensuring a comfortable fit for any dog. Any excess strap length can easily be secured with a hook and loop fastener to prevent loose ends as well.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There’s a GoodBoy inside even the naughtiest of pups! With GoodBoy’s training muzzle you can help your furry friend to be on his best behavior in any social setting. This safe, comfortable dog muzzle prevents your pet from biting or eating things he shouldn’t WITHOUT restricting his ability to drink or pant.
The included bonus collar and connection strap add extra security. You can quickly and easily clip the muzzle to the collar to keep it from coming off.
Neoprene padding reduces chafing and hot spots common with other muzzles.
Safer lead attachment location allows your dog to walk naturally without risk of injury to the head or neck.
Our easy-to-follow training guide shows you how to safely introduce your pet's new muzzle AND makes getting used to it a playful, bonding experience for you and your friend.
Bad food belongs in the trash, not in the body! Keep your pet healthy and safe by eliminating bad eating habits.
There's a time and a place for barking, but sometimes it's best to keep your thoughts to yourself. Eliminate nuisance barking with the most comfortable muzzle on the market!
Even the naughty dogs deserve to be comfy! GoodBoy gives your furry friend a safe alternative to chafing, painful muzzles and keeps that little tail waggin'.
Product detailsSize:Extra Large | Color:Blue
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.7 x 4.1 x 2.1 inches; 8.01 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 28, 2018
- Manufacturer : GoodBoy
- ASIN : B07F36VWC6
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My sweetie is 11 going on puppy and loves to eat everything when outside. He needs his freedom, but does not need to be poisoned by something he may get into. He is brilliant and trained, yet high-anxiety by breed and the steps in booklet provided me with a torture free transition into the muzzle within 15 minutes or less. Now he just comes right to me when he sees it in my hand.
Also, the seller has great customer support.
Update: I forgot to add sizes to help. My dog has an 8" snout/17" neck. He's a bit in between the spectrum of sizes so I chose Large. The neck just fits but the snout is a bit large to restrain his chewing up the forbidden. Hope that helps