|Fits as expected||
Gentle Souls Women's Soleful Loafer
|Price:||$156.79 & FREE Shipping|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Slip-on loafer in tumbled leather featuring apron-toe stitching and split notch at opening
- Leather insole with arch support
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Virtual Exchanges, Inc. when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code 4S75XTL3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Indulge your eclectic nature with the sweet Gentle Souls by Kenneth Cole Soleful skimmer. This unusual women's slip-on flat has a supple leather upper and a breathable deerskin lining. Stitching details and a notched vamp contribute visual interest, while the slightly raised back helps hold this shoe securely in place. Poron® and flaxseeds in the cushioned footbed lend superior, customized comfort to every step. The Gentle Souls Soleful flat is finished with a flexible rubber sole for dependable traction.
The Soleful ballet flat showcases a sweet, relaxed style that you won't want to leave home without. This luxe leather slip-on features a notched vamp, topstitched seams, and a shapely, yet sporty fit that'll work wonders with daily essentials. A traction-ready rubber outsole absorbs shock with each foot strike for a more comfortable walking experience.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.2 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0033UW2V4
- Item model number: Soleful
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I did try them on at the store though, and realized that they run about half a size large for my comfort. So, I wear an 8.5 and ordered these in an 8. Fits perfectly.
Just amazing they are sooo soft inside, but have arch support as well.
Pricey, but worth it.
Most recent customer reviews
Love them, have wore them on 2 continents , can go all day in them.
Also have two pair in bronze