Consider these available items
Genuine SKYRC iMAX B6 Mini Dual Power 6Amps 60WattsProfessional RC Balancing Battery Charger & Discharger (Version RCLITE) w/ Micro USB Port For RC Lipo Battery Cherge, Temperature Port
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Genuine, Authentic, Original iMax B6 Mini Charger by SkyRC w/ Anti-Fake Holographic Serial Number on the back of the charger. This number can be inputted into SkyRC's website to prove its authenticity. There is two serial number provided, please use the Holographic Serial number only for verification.
- Lithium Battery Meter: Plug your LiPo/LiIon/ LiFe balance plug into the charger and use the battery meter as a voltage tester to quickly see the voltage readings from each cell.
- Internal Resistance Meter: Use this function to measure the resistance in each of your lithium battery's cells. This helps determine the health of your cells, to be sure you are getting the most power out of them.
- This charger and the battery should be put on a heat-resistant, noninflammable and nonconductive surface. Never place them on a car seat, carpet or similar. Keep all the inflammable volatile materials away from operating area.
- Package Contains: 1x SKYRC B6 mini Charger; 1x T Plug with Banana connector Charging Cable; 1x DC Cable with Alligator Clip Charging Connector; 1x T Plug with Alligator Clip connector Charging Cable; 1x T Plug with Futaba connector Charging Cable; 1x T Plug with JST connector Charging Cable; 1x T Plug with XT60 connector Charging Cable;1x RCLITE mini USB light
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the Amazon part number for the power supply I purchased ... it works well.
Also took the time to put new 1.2 volt 2.4Ah battery cells in an old 18v Milwaukee pack I had that went bad. Using the alligator clips that are included the IMAX B6 successfully charged the new NiCd pack up to 20.43v. Tried to resurrect the old 1.2v NiCd cells using three charge-discharge-charge cycles that is built into this charger. The charger took them up to 1.4-ish volts then down to 0.4v then back up... I couldn't get them back to hold any decent charge but it is a nice feature to have. Now to dig out my old NiMH batteries.
The power adapter/transformer for this charger must be purchased separately. It requires at least a 60 watt adapter. When shopping or looking through your leftover adapters just simply multiply the volts by the rated amps to get the rated watts.
To power the charger I purchased a cheap AC/DC adapter for IBM laptops rated at 16 volt and 4.5 amps (16v X 4.5a = 72 watt) off eBay for $6 shipped. Make sure the adapter-to-charger plug is 5.5mm OD (outside diameter) by 2.5mm ID (inside diameter).
This was the most difficult part of searching for an AC adapter for this charger. So many conflicting reports on the OD measurement. Some sites stated 5.1mm. Other insisted 5.5mm. It's 5.5mm OD - SEE THE PHOTOS I just snapped. Our gauge clearly show about 0.2165 inches. That's right at 5.5mm converted.
Maybe some of the fake iMax chargers use 5.1mm OD. I don't know. But this particular one sold here takes the 5.5mm OD by 2.5mm ID plug.
Just for fun and to appease my curiosity I tried charging a completely dead/drained 12v Pb lead-acid lawn tractor battery. Also tried a few other depleted NiCd shaver batteries that showed no or minimal voltage using a digital multimeter. This charger will show "No Battery" when trying to charge any completely drain cells no matter the battery chemistry. No big deal. We all have dumb chargers for that reason I guess. Smart ones like the SkyRC keep our floors acid-free and out of trouble with the wives.
The charger we received, like the earlier reviewer, this passed SkyRC's verification located here: http://www.skyrc.com/antifake/indexen.php
I really like checking each cell's resistance using this charger. This might give us an advanced notice on when a cell might be going bad.
Haven't tried to update the firmware via the USB-PC connection, the SkyRC downloadable software, or the external temperature sensor so I cannot comment on those.
The charger works very well! We are very happy!