Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

92%

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on April 12, 2016
I bought this helmet to replace my old worn out helmet. Little did I know that the fist time I wore it would be the last time. Going into a curve/onramp, I hit some sand and my bike slid out from under me. I felt my head hit the pavement HARD, and then I tumbled over and hit my head again. That was one week ago today, and although I have a few broken bones, and a little road rash, my head and my mind are perfectly in tact.
Thanks to this helmet. The helmet has some road rash too, but no cracks or breaks.
If you are gong to ride a motorcycle, don't ride without a helmet. It saved my life.
on November 30, 2016
Fantastic looking finish on this helmet. I didnt find the fit to be big like many others did. Super light. Only minor beefs I have are the wind noise (not unexpected in an inexpensive helmet) and the cheesy looking istorm logo on the back. I plan to remedy that with a sticker. Unsure about the protective qualities and sure hope I never have to test it. The weight is wonderful on my commute. Shield changes really quick and easy. Mine came with a clear and a smoke shield. Tough to beat for the price. Shipping was fast even to Hawaii.
on April 7, 2017
Fits good and really lightweight I like it
on November 11, 2016
I've wanted a carbon fiber helmet for some time and when I saw this one I tried it . No luck. It's a very nice helmet and I liked it very much but it is too small and is too tight on my forehead. If you have a round head it should fit fine but an oval head is out of luck.
on December 4, 2016
Most comfortable helmet I've ever owned. They do run a size big. Most brands I wear a large, ordered a medium fit a little snug at first but now that it is broken in it fits perfect. Only complaint is I can not find replacement face shields.
on February 24, 2016
Awesome helmet! Very light and the carbon fiber looks high quality and not cheap. I ordered an XL and had to send back for a L fast shipping on both packages and easy exchange.
on October 28, 2016
Fits really well... Does not look cheap at all... Very light and looks amazing.. At first the foaming is a bit stiff, but may need to be broken in..
on May 16, 2017
Great quality and finish for the price. Fits snug but not too tight as it should, quite impressed.
on November 2, 2016
Very good helmet, fits perfect and the carbon fiber is awesome
on October 9, 2016