Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Genuine Instant Pot Ceramic Non-Stick Interior Coa..." and save 17% off the $19.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Genuine Instant Pot Ceramic Non-Stick Interior Coated Inner Cooking Pot - 6 Quart
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instant Pot electric pressure cooker 6 qt ceramic non-stick interior coating, plastic PTFE and PFOA free
- Genuine Instant Pot pressure cooker accessory. Dishwasher safe perfect for slow cooking, rice cooking
- May not be compatible to electric pressure cooker.
- Designed for the 6 Quart Instant Pot Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cookers, IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, IP-LUX60V3, Smart-60, Ultra-6, and IP-CSG60
- Can be transferred to the oven where it is safe to 360c / 680f
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Instant Pot ceramic non-stick inner cooking pot is Teflon, PTFE and PFFOA free, safe and free of harmful chemicals The non-stick surface makes it easy to clean. Having a secondary Instant Pot inner pot makes it convenient when preparing multiple dishes with your Instant Pot cooker.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fits fine in my 6 quart IP it does "stick" a little to the lid but it's nothing major and doesn't impact the cooking process.
First thing I made in this pot was an egg quiche and it turned out amazing! No sticking! Highly recommend
Either way it's nice to have a second pot and this one had the best price I could find. I will update if the coating comes off but it seems pretty darn solid. As with any coating you want to use wood or plastic utensils and not metal but that's pretty standard.