Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Genuine Instant Pot Sealing Ring Clear, 5 or 6 Quart" and save 21% off the $7.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Genuine Instant Pot Sealing Ring Clear, 5 or 6 Quart
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Integral part of the Instant Pot safety mechanisms. This authentic Instant Pot sealing ring is designed, engineered, and built with the optimal material to achieve the highest safety standards
- Manufactured from the highest quality food safe Silicone, passed UL, FDA, and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety
- Genuine Instant Pot Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker sealing ring designed for the 5 or 6 Quart, IP-DUO50, IP-DUO60, IP-LUX50, IP-LUX60, IP-LUX60V3, Smart-60, Ultra-6, IP-CSG60 and IP-CSG50
- BPA free & Dishwasher safe
- The use of third party unapproved sealing rings may cause damage, safety risk and void the Instant Pot warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Compare to similar items
This item Genuine Instant Pot Sealing Ring Clear, 5 or 6 Quart
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Housewares Solutions||Awesome-Store||Kioosmall||Vnray|
The genuine Instant Pot sealing ring is an integral part of the Instant Pot safety mechanism. It’s designed engineered, and built with the optimal material to achieve the highest safety standards. Instant Pot sealing rings have passed UL, FDA, and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety. To ensure your Instant Pot cooker continues to perform as it is meant to only use Instant Pot authentic sealing rings with your Instant Pot cooker. It is recommended to replace your Instant Pot sealing ring every 12-18 months. To avoid discoloration and odors, it’s recommended to change the sealing ring every 6-12 months. Note: The use of third party unapproved sealing rings may cause damage, safety risk and void the Instant Pot warranty.
Top customer reviews
Side note - I cooked 3 pounds of sliced russets for mashed potatoes a couple of nights ago using my 'savory food' ring and the ring emerged completely odor free while imparting no off odors to the potatoes. Who knew that potatoes were an odor remover?