Other Sellers on Amazon
Genuine Instant Pot Sealing Ring Clear, 5 or 6 Quart
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.99 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Integral part of the Instant Pot safety mechanisms. This authentic Instant Pot sealing ring is designed, engineered, and built with the optimal material to achieve the highest safety standards
- Manufactured from the highest quality food safe Silicone, passed UL, FDA, and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety
- Genuine Instant Pot Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker sealing ring designed for the 5 or 6 Quart, IP-DUO50, IP-DUO60, IP-LUX50, IP-LUX60, IP-LUX60V3, Smart-60, Ultra-6, IP-CSG60 and IP-CSG50
- BPA free & Dishwasher safe
- The use of third party unapproved sealing rings may cause damage, safety risk and void the Instant Pot warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sale Contender||Netany||Amazon.com|
|Color||Transparent White||Transparent White||blue and red||Orange+Brown+Clear||Gray|
The genuine Instant Pot sealing ring is an integral part of the Instant Pot safety mechanism. It’s designed engineered, and built with the optimal material to achieve the highest safety standards. Instant Pot sealing rings have passed UL, FDA, and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety. To ensure your Instant Pot cooker continues to perform as it is meant to only use Instant Pot authentic sealing rings with your Instant Pot cooker. It is recommended to replace your Instant Pot sealing ring every 12-18 months. To avoid discoloration and odors, it’s recommended to change the sealing ring every 6-12 months. Note: The use of third party unapproved sealing rings may cause damage, safety risk and void the Instant Pot warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Side note - I cooked 3 pounds of sliced russets for mashed potatoes a couple of nights ago using my 'savory food' ring and the ring emerged completely odor free while imparting no off odors to the potatoes. Who knew that potatoes were an odor remover?