Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Genuine Instant Pot Sealing Ring 2-Pack - 6 Quart Red/Blue
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 Pack color set, 1 for sweet, the other for savory
- Integral part of the Instant Pot safety mechanisms. Designed, engineered, and built with the optimal material to achieve the highest safety standards
- Manufactured from the highest quality food safe Silicone, passed UL, FDA, and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety
- Genuine Instant Pot Multi Use Programmable Pressure Cooker sealing rings designed for the 5 or 6 Quart, IP DUO50, IP DUO60, IP LUX50, IP LUX60, IP LUX60V3, Smart 60, Ultra 6, IP CSG60 and IP CSG50
- BPA free & Dishwasher safe
- The use of third party unapproved sealing rings may cause damage, safety risk and void the Instant Pot warranty
Buy this product as Renewed and save $2.49 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
The authentic Instant Pot sealing ring is an integral part of the Instant Pot safety mechanism. It’s designed, engineered, and built with the optimal material to achieve the hardness and strength required to withstand high-pressure force during electric pressure-cooking. Instant Pot sealing rings have passed UL, FDA, and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety. To ensure your Instant Pot cooker continues to perform as it was meant to only use Instant Pot authentic sealing rings with your Instant Pot cooker. It is recommended to replace your Instant Pot sealing ring every 12-18 months. To avoid discoloration and odors, one may wish to change the sealing ring every 6-12 months. This 2-pack color set, allows you to use one for sweet and dairy, and the other for savory foods. Note: The use of third party unapproved sealing rings may cause damage, safety risk and void the Instant Pot warranty.