Genuine Instant Pot Silicone Lid 5 and 6 Quart
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Instant pot silic1 lid creates an airtight, spill proof and watertight seal on the instant pot stainless steel inner pot
- Manufactured from the highest quality food safe silicone, passed FDA and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety
- Genuine instant pot multi use programmable pressure cooker accessory
- Bpa free and dishwasher safe
- Genuine instant pot multi use programmable pressure cooker silicone lid designed for the 5 or 6 quart, ip duo50, ip duo60, ip lux50, ip lux60, ip lux60v3, smart 60, ultra 6, ip csg60 and ip csg50
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Genuine Instant Pot Tempered Glass lid, Clear 10 Inch (26 cm) 8 Quart
Instant Pot Official Bakeware Sling, Compatible with 6-quart and 8-quart cookers, Red
Instant Pot Cheat Sheet Magnet Set - Pressure Cooker Accessories Cook Times, Instapot Accessories, Instant Pot Accessories Quick Reference Guide Magnets
Instant Pot Yogurt Cups and Pressure Sterilization Rack
Instant Pot Mini Mitts
|Material||Silicone||stainless steel, tempered glass||Silicone||Magnet||plastic||Silicone|
The Instant Pot silicone cover may be used on the Instant Pot inner pot to create an airtight and water tight seal for storage in your refrigerator.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would, though. I have a family of two, so I don't often keep a whole pot full of stuff in the fridge. I put half in the freezer, and divide the remaining half between our plates and some togo size boxes (for lunches). But if you have a big family that will be in and out of the pot a lot, or you're taking it to a potluck or something, this lid is great.
Long story short. No, you don’t really need it but it is very nice to have. I use it far more than I expected I would.
Top reviews from other countries
The cover arrived in perfect condition and as expected fit my Instant Pot perfectly. This will be ideal for when I am cooking something in advance and I want to store the cooked food inside my Instant Pot in the fridge or for when I want to take the stainless steel inner pot elsewhere without worry of spillage etc.
The lid is well fitting and flexible, not like the cheap and stiff silicone lids you often find fitted to cheaper sandwich tubs etc.
I think the cover is excellent value for money and rather invaluable to myself as an Instant Pot owner and user.