Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Genuine Instant Pot Stainless Steel Inner Cooking ..." and save 17% off the $29.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Genuine Instant Pot Stainless Steel Inner Cooking Pot - 6 Quart
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Instant Pot stainless steel inner cooking pot, food grade 304 (18/8), no chemical coating
- Genuine Instant Pot pressure cooker accessory, dishwasher safe
- Having a second Instant Pot inner pot makes it easy and convenient to prepare multiple dishes
- 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution
- Markings at ½ and 2/3 for pressure cooking safety
- Designed for Instant Pot Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker 6 Quart, IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, IP-LUX60V3, Smart-60, Ultra-6, and IP-CSG60
- Polished surface for easy cleaning, food sticks less to surface
|Bulk Savings on Professional Dishwashing Detergent by Amazon Basics|
Dishwashing Detergent, 1 gal, 4-Pack $44.76
Heavy-Duty Detergent, Citrus, 38 oz, 8-Pack $45.49
Professional Detergent, Spring Fresh, 38 oz, 8-Pack $47.66
Premium Detergent, Herbal Lemon, 38 oz, 8-Pack $47.88
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Genuine Instant Pot inner cooking pot is stainless steel food grade 304 (18/8), with no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution. The polished surface makes food stick less and easier to clean. Comes with inner markings at ½ and 2/3 for pressure-cooking safety. Having a secondary Instant Pot inner pot makes it convenient and easy when preparing multiple dishes with your Instant Pot cooker.
1,048 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,048 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing I have learned from using the instant pot for quite a while now (at least every other day for months!) is that if you do a quick shot of ORIGINAL Pam cooking spray in the bottom, you don't have hardly any mess to clean up. I emphasize "original" Pam, because I have used the pure olive oil Pam a handful of times on the same dishes and did not have the intended results as far as sticking to the pot is concerned.
1/2 inch skinnier than my original pot. This allows the pot to wiggle around in the machine. The lid still seals, however I would think they would be the exact same size if it was genuine. I am "outside my return window," or I probably would have returned it.