Genuine Instant Pot Yogurt Maker Cups
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.58. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instant Pot yogurt maker cups includes 1 rack with 5 yogurt cups, 6 ounce (170ml), airtight, spill proof lids
- Yogurt maker rack can hold five 9 ounce (260ml) feed bottles (not included) for sterilization by pressure steaming to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Genuine Instant Pot Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker accessory
- Made from food grade polypropylene (PF-1002) plastic
- BPA free, dishwasher and freezer safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Knollwood Greenhouses||AlphaBliz|
|Material Type||plastic||Food safe silicone||Silicone||Silicone||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
The Instant Pot yogurt set can make five 5 ounce (150ml) cups of yogurt. The rack may also hold five 9 ounce (260 ml) feed bottles for sterilization by pressure steaming to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses. To sterilize, place the rack with feed bottles spout down into the cup holder, add 2 measuring cups of water, run the steam program for 10 minutes. The pressure may be released quickly if required at the end of the cycle. Feed bottle accessories and valves may also be positioned on the rack. Note: Please use caution when removing, as the parts will be hot. Designed to work with any 22 cm pressure cooker with a minimum capacity of 5 Quart.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have received your request to return your item.
In order to proceed, we need you to confirm the following:
- The item has not been used
ME: Absolutely not - it's a piece of junk, flimsy and unbelievably small for the amount of work entailed in using it.
- You have the original packaging to return the item
ME: Yes, it's wrapped and ready to go. I was shocked when I opened the package and saw what was in it.
- The reason you are returning the item
ME: It's a stupid product - produces five tiny containers of yogurt with an incredible amount of work. Note that it came without instructions: to figure out how to use it, I had to look it up online. It is MUCH easier and faster just to make a nice BIG BOWL of yogurt in the Instant Pot.
- That you aware the customer is responsible for shipping charges to return the product
ME: NO. I want you to pay for the return of this piece of junk.
Okay, maybe my responses were a wee bit testy - but you can tell how annoyed I am over this cheap, flimsy, utterly useless product.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU WANT TO MAKE TEENSY AMOUNTS OF YOGURT WITH A MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF WORK WITH A RIDICULOUSLY COMPLEX PRODUCT THAT LIKELY WON'T LAST SIX MONTHS UNDER ROUTINE USE (in my house I'd have to make yogurt every other day with this thing to get enough for our family of three).