Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Genuine Joe Anti-Fatigue Mat, Beveled Edge, 2 by 3-Feet, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH QUALITY: 3/8" vinyl construction ensures higher durability and better resilience than ordinary vinyl sponge mats
- SUPPORT: Extra support is provided by the vinyl foam structure, this helps greatly reduce fatigue discomfort on your feet and joints
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE: The Ribbed Surface provides a level of grip and safety not found on most other mats
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Can be easily trimmed with ordinary scissors to fit any unique space
- PLACEMENT: These durable mats are well suited for many places around your home, office or shop. Placements include, Kitchen, Utility Room, Garage, Office, Stand up Desks, Factories, Service Counters
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Anti-fatigue mat offers 3/8-inch thick vinyl foam structure to provide support that reduces fatigue and discomfort. ribbed surface increases safety.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is still significant lower back pain after about 4 hours. I would pass on this one. It would probably be okay for short term use, but where you stand it squishes right down so that it is not much different than standing on regular floor. I will attach photo. It does not seem to matter if it is light weight, it all sinks in pretty significantly. Even a step stool indents it to flat when not in use. If you look @ photo you can see on the side how deeply down it goes, especially in the heel area.
It was worth a try because excellent price, but overall a pass.
If you are looking for quick use like 30mins or as a general purpose door mat this is good. Definitely, not an anti-fatigue mat!
-Lacks support for long standing days
-Could be thicker
-Ridges make it difficult to clean