Truck Season Automotive Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 10, 2016
Loved it at first... but after a few short days the black started to peel and is becoming a brown belt. It appears to have a very fine veneer of black and is not a died leather belt. Very disappointed, and would not recommend buying this.
review image
13 people found this helpful
on November 30, 2016
Cheap, not like the picture. Inside of "holes" are not painted to match the belt, very noticeable looks retarded. This stuff is not leather, it's more like some kind of pressed pink fibrous stuff. Buckle is too bulky, the latch forces the belt to bulge out excessively. Poor design. I threw this belt away.
5 people found this helpful
on June 17, 2014
Made in Canada, the leather seems to be good quality - it's thick, yet flexible. Love the clunky buckle. Thanks to other reviewers, I ordered two sizes up [I wear 32", but got 36"], and I agree that's the best idea -- a 34" would have "worked" for me, but the extra length is comfortable, and the tab looks better. Actually, I'm surprised at how much a 2" belt [instead of 1-1/2"] improves the fit - and the appearance! - of my 501s. Highly recommended!
14 Dec 2016: This is a follow-up to my original review, which WAS five stars. I wear this belt nearly every day, and it shows practically no sign of damage of any sort around the holes. It's thick yet flexible, and has remained black. HOWEVER, my husband just ordered one, and it is notably thinner, and has a shiny finish instead of matte. He's not sending it back, but the pronounced deterioration of quality is disappointing.

"TOXIC" is a NON-PROBLEM: I used to live in California, so I know that the toxic warning label is a by-product of CA's *extreme* PC attitude. The simple act of curing leather with chemicals means it gets a sticker. All kinds of stuff gets needlessly tagged, even gas pumps [are you stopping driving?] and everybody knows it's nuts. Do you really think you are going to contract cancer from a belt!? Ill-informed paranoia, not to say ridiculous.
15 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 26, 2016
Who knew finding a 2" wide belt would be this hard! But here it is, the belt I've been looking for. I'll second what many others here have said - go up one size for a good fit.

Pros:
2" width (fits my kilt AND Levi's 501s)
Stylish square cut holes add a nice touch
Nice antiqued finish on buckle

Cons:
Belt isn't as thick as the pictures make it appear
Finish on the leather is slightly uneven. I'm going for "rustic" so it works for me but it might not be for everyone
Fins
2 people found this helpful
on June 12, 2015
Perfect fit, jeans look great with this belt. I needed a belt that would fill up the extra large belt loops in my designer jean.
This belt feels thick like real leather and holds my Rock Revival Jeans with ease.
3 people found this helpful
on March 28, 2016
I'm a woman who was looking for a thicker belt for jeans and this belt is perfect!! Great quality and the perfect width for jeans with wide loops! I'm ordering black next.
2 people found this helpful
on May 15, 2014
have to say it was really tough to find a 2" wide belt, but here it is. great looking, simple style belt. my only thing is, i wear a size 34, was told to order 2 sizes bigger, although i can go in 2 holes deep, its not enough for the belt to get to the first loop of the jeans. so that being said, i have to order another 2 sizes bigger. i guess what im saying is, overall you will probably need to order 4 sizes bigger than what you normally wear. good luck.
13 people found this helpful
on May 26, 2016
I liked the belt at first. Its really wide. I didnt realize a 2" belt would look so wide but its a pretty cool full 2". It works though and I kind of like that its so big. The thickness of the leather is a bit thin though. One of my thinnest leather belts. And now that I've had it for a while I've noticed the colored layer of the belt is really just a thin veneer of some kind... like some sort of wrap on top of a strip of leather. Its not a solid Black died piece of leather... so be wary. Still I like the belt and wear it often bit I can tell that it wont last. The black part is already starting to slightly peel away from the leather where my belt loops put pressure on it.
on May 8, 2016
The belt seems to be as advertised, sized appropriately and was an OK weight. For the size, 2", I felt the leather of the belt should have been a little thicker. I have narrower belts that have more leather to them but still this is a good belt and I would expect it to hold up for a reasonable period of use.
One person found this helpful
on October 23, 2017
I like the thick wide belts and this belt really helps my back. I wear it everyday and have not have any issue from some of the review I've read. belt is still in good condition.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.