Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 162 reviews
on November 14, 2016
What's up America!? I love this leather fanny pack. In addition to looking great on my hip every Independence Day, it gets use year round to carry my phone while at sporting events, dog treats when walking my dog, and a few drink tokens from my local watering hole are always stashed away in the hidden pocket. The only complaint is that the top zipper doesn't follow the curve at the front of the pouch, but is on the top, limiting access to the main pouch. Otherwise, great bag at an unbeatable price.
on November 8, 2011
With the American flag fanny pack you can easily carry around all of your valuables on your person safely while still having the freedom and convenience of both hands! Nothing says "I love my country and multi tasking" like this amazing fanny pack!!!
on September 14, 2016
It's a fanny pack...and the leather is really good quality, My only complaint is that the zipper on one side broke (it has main compartments and 2 very small side compartments on the strap...that's what broke) Now I don't really use the side compartments so it's not a big deal, but still disappointing.
on July 20, 2017
Best thing ever!! Wasn't able to shorten the strap to as small as I needed, so I tied the strap in a knot then it fit perfectly!
on September 4, 2017
I just love this genuine leather waist bag with intricate craftsmanship ! just a design I always wanted thanks
on July 16, 2013
I wore this to a music festival, and it was perfect to fit my money, ID, sunscreen, and plenty of snacks. It really does hold more than I expected. The quality is good, especially for the price, and I really enjoy wearing the fanny pack whenever I get the chance! Since it's leather, it doesn't come off as childish as some other ones do.
on October 12, 2015
Soft and supple material, convenient with many pockets for knick knacks and important things you'd rather keep close on your person. I don't usually wear this the "proper" way opting to sling it over cross body style instead of buckled to my waist (with the strap fully extended)--an easy and cute way to keep my wallet and small things with me while I'm long boarding down the boardwalk! No issues with zippers falling off or any tips or tears, but I'm not very hard on it usually just carriage my wallet and other light/small items.
on July 6, 2017
'Merica!!!! Wore this at a Freedom Rally with my Daisy Dans. Killed it all day and night. The wife couldn't keep her hands off me. Tons of space and, well.... 'MERICA!!!!
on May 10, 2017
I was thrilled to find the same fanny I had used for over 16 years. I travel worldwide with this. I am brining our USA Deaflympics Track and Field team competing at 23rd Deaflympics in Samsun, Turkey this July. I wanted to give all members of the USA team a fanny. The LeatherBoss was awesome and prompt. I am thoroughly impressed!
on September 13, 2017
America! Well made fits my 40 inch waist.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.