Alpine Genuine Leather Watch Band (fits Wrist Sizes 6-7 1/2 inch)- Black, Brown - 26mm, 28mm, 30mm
- Genuine Full Grain Leather on top and bottom (including back lining)
- Stainless Steel hypoallergenic buckle
- Supplied with pair of Stainless Steel 1.8mm thick Spring Bar and spring bar removing tool
- Watch band taper width: Size of watch band x Size of Buckle: 26mm x 24mm, 28mm x 26mm, 30mm x 28mm
- One year warranty against any manufacturing defects
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
All our watch straps including back lining is made of genuine full grain leather. Our bands are of the highest quality which means we do not use split or bonded leather. This ensures that our bands do not crack after continuous wear. All of our bands have their keepers (moveable loops) both glued and stitched to reinforce their strength. We use only the best quality of stainless steel buckles. Unlike brass buckles, which often turn green after wear, our quality stainless steel buckles are hypoallergenic, and keep their colour even after long-term wear. All of our leather bands are warrantied for 1 year against any manufacturing defects.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.6 x 1.7 x 0.7 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 10, 2018
- Manufacturer : ALPINE INTERNATIONAL
- ASIN : B07C355DFQ
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||STUNNING SELECTION|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|