Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on September 30, 2012
Well, first of all, I got a really huge belt. I do not know whether they shipped the right item or maybe some other size, because there was no invoice or label or anything else in the package - just a huge belt (well, maybe not that huge, but I ordered a size small, usually wear size 2 pants, and the last hole on this belt was still 5 inches off). Maybe I could have returned it, but since I did not have a receipt, the hassle probably would not have been worth the whole price of the belt.
What I ended up doing instead was to make another hole on the right spot by using a very hot needle. I have done that (or something similar) several times with real leather items, and know how leather behaves (and smells) when it burns. This did not do anything similar, but kind of melted. It is made out of some compressed material, which may contain leather (hence the really strong almost-leather smell), but calling it genuine leather is like calling a particle board real wood.
(Anyway, the action was successful, so the belt does fit now, and it is quite nice.)
3 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2014
Basically, this is what I'd consider to be a disposable belt. The leather is cheap and hard (but at least it *is* leather), and the color starts wearing off very quickly with daily use (around the clasp part). The surprise for me came when I went to pull the belt tighter and the *metal* clasp broke in half! I'd expected that more from the leather.

What I like though, is that this is one of the few, inexpensive belts out there for larger sizes that *isn't* elastic! (Some of us HATE the elastic, especially with jeans, come on!)

I have these belts in the navy blue, black, and brown, and their colors have been true to the pictures.
You get what you pay for, and since you basically pay for very little… ;-)

Don't expect these to last in any way, shape, or form, and *do* expect to purchase replacements often, and you and this belt will get along fine. LOL…
Good luck. ;-)
One person found this helpful
on January 17, 2014
Was a bit concerned about the quality of these belts after reading some other reviews. But I ordered anyway and find nothing at all wrong with the quality of the belts. I purchased black belt and a tan belt. I'm size 18. The XL belt fits great. I plan on ordering more colors of this belt to better accessorize my wardrobe.
on March 22, 2012
When I bought my first black belt from CTM, I could not believe the price
and was so pleased that the quality was excellent. I highly recommend
these belts. I wear the black one all the time and expect the brown one
will be useful as well. Thanks for the great quality and good price.
6 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Petson June 18, 2014
Deceptive description all around. Will return if it's not too much of a hassle. Amazon ought not to be doing this.
2 people found this helpful
on April 5, 2012
The belt is very cheap and only good for a couple uses. Given the price, its not so bad. I wore it for about a week and it already looks worn out. I wouldnt buy it if you need it for everyday use. Otherwise, its a nice belt.
7 people found this helpful
on March 2, 2012
I ordered this belt in black and brown. I was worried about the quality because of some of the reviews, but I thought for the price I had to give it a chance. I'm 108 lbs so I ordered the small. I already knew from all the belts I've had in my life that I would need to add additional holes. It's not always the manufacturer's fault, I expected it. I received the belts and they are great. The delivery was super fast. As expected I will need to add extra holes, but for the price the leather, size and feel the belts are great. Even the wonderful new leather smell. I would let people know to take a chance, not everything inexpensive is cheaply made. I usually get my extra holes puched out at the local luggage repair shop.
3 people found this helpful
on May 22, 2012
The belt itself is excellent, good quality but I received it without a buckle and so I was very disappointed. But it wasnt hard to get a buckle to fit it, so all in all it was a good buy.